PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity: Helix stories (?)

ImplantedTundra
11-22-2014, 05:04 AM
At the very beginning of AC: Unity there's a menu with a bunch of different stories listed. You can only select the first one (The Tragedy of Jaques de Molay) and the rest are locked. Is there (or will there be) a way to unlock them?

ace3001
11-22-2014, 06:26 AM
They're not in the game at all.

Just a "**** you!" to long term fans who would be excited at seeing that screen.

Peluso_killer
11-22-2014, 06:30 AM
SAdly they┤re just a lame easter egg or tease or whatever

ImplantedTundra
11-22-2014, 06:45 AM
That's a shame. I think Ubisoft should have left it out of the game then. I mean, they must have known fans would see it and assume they were all playable levels. The big reason I bought the game was because I saw that screen. Not that Arno isn't great, just seems like an unnecessary tease from Ubisoft.

ace3001
11-22-2014, 07:16 AM
That's a shame. I think Ubisoft should have left it out of the game then. I mean, they must have known fans would see it and assume they were all playable levels. The big reason I bought the game was because I saw that screen. Not that Arno isn't great, just seems like an unnecessary tease from Ubisoft.

They knew, and they did it exactly because they knew.

bitebug2003
12-13-2014, 04:02 AM
Probably future DLC

Altair1789
12-13-2014, 04:40 AM
Hopefully future DLC. I'd also love a Connor+Eseosa DLC in Rogue

STDlyMcStudpants
12-13-2014, 05:21 AM
They wont be anything... I thought cool, we get to see the end of connors story finally!
But the fact haythem is there and ezio is there..2 characters we know everything about.. its just kinda like... oh... yeaaah this is just an 'abstergo thing' probably...
It sucks... at first i assumed we'd see one at the beginning of every sequence as there are 12.. wrong :(
I would love to see Connor and Ezio with a next gen makeover :D

Altair1789
12-13-2014, 06:01 AM
They wont be anything... I thought cool, we get to see the end of connors story finally!
But the fact haythem is there and ezio is there..2 characters we know everything about.. its just kinda like... oh... yeaaah this is just an 'abstergo thing' probably...
It sucks... at first i assumed we'd see one at the beginning of every sequence as there are 12.. wrong :(
I would love to see Connor and Ezio with a next gen makeover :D

It COULD be a DLC. It's possible, but if they were to give anybody a next gen makeover, I think Alta´r or Aveline deserve it most.

Still hoping for a remastered AC1 :D

D.I.D.
12-13-2014, 06:39 AM
I'm pretty sure they were just there to make Helix look like a believable game in its own right, and to connect the games we've already played into this idea.

I don't know why people get so angry about it, or see it as trolling. Unity is a 42.5GB install on PC. Even if we were playing a bunch of small, closed environments, the graphical assets and audio content needed for all of those places and their NPCs would have been immense. Bitebug is kidding with you - there's no way it's DLC either :) "Dead Kings" is all you'll get.

GoldenBoy9999
12-13-2014, 12:46 PM
I wished it was real. The Jazz Age one got me really excited because that's in my Top 10 for AC settings. Maybe they'll have something like this one day. :(