PDA

View Full Version : AC Rogue outpost reset

Tankallex
11-22-2014, 12:08 AM
Have the enemy outposts reset for anyone? I haven't noticed any of them restocking.

RzaRecta357
11-22-2014, 12:16 AM
You mean the warehouses? I didn't think they did. I had the thought because of Freedom Cry but I didn't notice anything ever telling me they restocked in this game.

Tankallex
11-22-2014, 12:43 AM
I posted the same question in the Tech Support section and was told by someone that they do reset, it just takes a LONG time. So that makes me feel a little better.

DragonIrons
05-10-2015, 10:07 PM
lol I guess that's what the game means by "it will reset SOON"??? this is ridiculous... Like a couple weeks ago I accidentally went too far from the outpost at Port Aux Basque in the north atlantic and it was emptied.. it STILL hasnt' reset!!! I checked cause I just screwed one up in the top right of the ... river area. Where the black wolf is.

Fix this crap Ubi..... alas, I know that's asking a lot.

phoenix-force411
05-11-2015, 01:24 AM
The ones in the River Valley tend to restock fast from my experience. I've looted 15 in a row, and 4 of those were from the same location.

DynaRider
05-11-2015, 12:51 PM
They do seem to take a long time to reset but eventually they do. I've also noticed that oftentimes even though the warehouse shows as empty on the map if you fast travel to the view point the warehouse will be full. Doesn't work that way every time. Also have noticed that sometimes there is no warehouse at all showing on the map but if you fast travel to the view point the warehouse appears and is full. Doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason and it's just a hit or miss situation.