PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't these things fixed yet?

Yefrign
11-21-2014, 10:56 PM
I know under all the bugs and performance issues there is a good, fun game here... but right now as many know it is borderline unplayable...

I don't want to give too much hate but I really do expect more from a big publisher... I expect these issues to come from a small indy company not a "AAA title"

firstly the appalling framerate: on the menu my system manages 20 (average) fps and ingame I am lucky to have an average FR of 11...

now before all you smart people are like "Lower your resolution... is your comp actually good? change your gfx settings you nub"

Yes my comp is more than capable of running this game on max settings, yes I've lowered the resolution and the gfx settings and guess what has changed? nothing, not even a single FPS increase...

not to mention that all the coop functions seem to be down at this time (I assume it has to do with the updating and unstable stuff going around atm but now I'm not so sure...)

I've paid full price for a AAA title and I expect it to at LEAST run well... this sort of thing shouldn't be happening in this day and age...

come on people... I know you are "working to solve the problems" which many people are grateful for (including myself) but it still doesn't excuse that all this shouldn't have been happening to begin with...