PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed!

jdfdemocracy
11-21-2014, 10:23 PM
I have played and purchased every game they have put out for the ac franchise on the ps3 and ps4. I enjoyed them all some more than others but with Unity it is just horrible! Unity could have been a great game but for me it fails, so many bugs, Combat controls are annoying compared to the other ac games, initiates not working that whole thing someone dropped the ball, I should have just purchased Rogue instead of both I enjoyed that one, I just do not see how such a great team and company made such a nightmare of a game with assassins creed Unity they where going strong for awhile and then this nightmare was released to us! VERY VERY disappointed fan! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aphex_Tim
11-21-2014, 10:29 PM
Get in line.

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 10:57 PM
All aboard the Bug Train!

crusader_prophet
11-21-2014, 11:01 PM
No patch can fix the cliche story. I yawned in the first hour of the game.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-21-2014, 11:12 PM
I think there's some irony in how badly this game turned out. It seems that, like the real authors of the Terror, the developers of Assassin's Creed Unity used the guillotine a bit too liberally, cutting a lot of the good out of the franchise as well as the bad. What is left is mediocrity.

Megas_Doux
11-22-2014, 12:00 AM
A good game lies beneath all this corporate greed in the likes of initiates and bugs. Too bad Ubi decided to push it out the door.....

RzaRecta357
11-22-2014, 12:15 AM
Initiates just opens some not very important chests for now. Get over it. Get priorities straight.. It's not a big deal and in a week it'll be fixed.

The game has some bugs but I get alone just fine. I sank through the earth twice and they fixed it. Beyond that I've not witnessed anything I haven't in previous AC games. The climbing and fighting are much improved. I can get around so much better in this game. Once you learn to not always hold the climb up button and when to use what you get around better than ever.

Combat is also better... could use a few more options but it's way more intense and you can actually die. That's more on the player than the game I think.

crusader_prophet
11-22-2014, 12:24 AM
A good game lies beneath all this corporate greed in the likes of initiates and bugs. Too bad Ubi decided to push it out the door.....

Agreed. This game had so much potential, just a bit more polishing say six months or so, and less cliche storyline.

Megas_Doux
11-22-2014, 12:26 AM
Agreed. This game had so much potential, just a bit more polishing say six months or so, and less cliche storyline.

I have no problem with the story, pretty average AC stuff in the likes of ACB for instance. Im not saying is great, I just find it "ok".

Pr0metheus 1962
11-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Initiates just opens some not very important chests for now. Get over it. Get priorities straight.. It's not a big deal and in a week it'll be fixed.

I predict that in two weeks you'll be saying exactly the same thing.

crusader_prophet
11-22-2014, 12:48 AM
I predict that in two weeks you'll be saying exactly the same thing.

Spoilers!

Yeah the driving force seems something we have seen before (Ezio losing father and brothers, then Christina), Connor losing his mother and then the fear of losing his tribe and now Arno losing his father. Until then all that felt fine to me and pushed me enough to know more about the story.

Then I played Rogue and I found his disillusionment convincing.

I feel like they could have killed Arno's father at more climax point in the story, as a player i don't really feel sorry for losing that character in the beginning of the game.

Only Altair was a natural born killer! haha...