PDA

View Full Version : Request for Patch from UbiSoft - Black Flag

Bipolar Matt
11-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Hello Ubisoft,

Understanding that your priority is Unity right now and the technical issues associated with it, I, as a long time-fan, have a request for a patch. And it is for Black Flag.

Some of us do like to go back and play old games once in a while. I will be going on a week and a half-long business trip and when I return, I plan to play through all the AC games in order. It's been a long time since I've played some of them.

That said...some content is now unreachable in Black Flag. The community challenge content (Persian scimitars, Captain's wheel lock pistols, Explorer outfit, El Impoluto's wheel, El Impoluto's figurehead and Black & red sails) is still tied up in Community Challenges. In addition, the Dual Cleavers (Dr. Pepper), Wilkinson Figurehead (Schick), and the MacFarlane toy codes (Edward's swords, Haytham's outfit, Connor's, Blackbeard's, Hornigold's and Black Bart's sails) is unavailable, by and large.

This game is not dead and having this content available would be nice.

It would be a nice token of appreciation for loyal AC fans to release these.

This is not a hard request at all; simply remove the locks on these items in the game's coding.

Thank you.

-Matt

MnemonicSyntax
11-21-2014, 11:41 PM
There's already a thread on this, and it's been said that it probably won't happen and "removing the locks" isn't that simple.

Also, I doubt that the MacFarlane toys figures bonuses will ever unlock. It's an incentive to buy the action figures and probably a deal with MacFarlane Toys as well.

Shadowdark9
11-22-2014, 01:02 AM
Hello Ubisoft,

Understanding that your priority is Unity right now and the technical issues associated with it, I, as a long time-fan, have a request for a patch. And it is for Black Flag.

Some of us do like to go back and play old games once in a while. I will be going on a week and a half-long business trip and when I return, I plan to play through all the AC games in order. It's been a long time since I've played some of them.

That said...some content is now unreachable in Black Flag. The community challenge content (Persian scimitars, Captain's wheel lock pistols, Explorer outfit, El Impoluto's wheel, El Impoluto's figurehead and Black & red sails) is still tied up in Community Challenges. In addition, the Dual Cleavers (Dr. Pepper), Wilkinson Figurehead (Schick), and the MacFarlane toy codes (Edward's swords, Haytham's outfit, Connor's, Blackbeard's, Hornigold's and Black Bart's sails) is unavailable, by and large.

This game is not dead and having this content available would be nice.

It would be a nice token of appreciation for loyal AC fans to release these.

This is not a hard request at all; simply remove the locks on these items in the game's coding.

Thank you.

-Matt

Well, I do agree that AC Black flag does need a patch but for fixing a ton of bugs that were never patched like the database being stuck at 98% or the fact that the Abstergo computers sometimes not register as hacked leaving a ugly 32/33 at the modern day menu or a ton of multiplayer bugs that still remain. For me fixing bugs takes priority over unlocking dlc, not that I agree with unobtainable items, I enjoy to have 100% on every Assassin's creed game so I even bought all Mcfarlane toys for Black flag only missing the dual cleavers and the Aveline figurehead. But the harsh reality is that Ubisoft will never do this, they only patch their games if they are going to get dlc and they NEVER GO BACK TO A PREVIOUS RELEASED ASSASSIN'S CREED GAME,that is like an unbreakable rule,sorry dude.

dparra85
09-14-2016, 08:58 PM
Hello everyone. I see that I am not the only one that wants this patch. Can the moderators and ubisoft staff review the forums and see that we all would like a new community challenges or at least buy the items in a DLC?