PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed Rogue spoilers please

UKassassinsfan
11-21-2014, 06:21 PM
So basically I can only afford one assassins creed this game and I have already got unity. Could someone who has played and completed it give me spoilers please! Like modern spoilers, how the story fits into the universe, any notable moments of characters etc, potentially give it a rating please! Thanks guys!

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Sure.
Rogue explains why Achilles' brotherhood has fallen,but also explains some other stuff.Do you know that box that Ezio have to Shao,and Adewale found in Freedom Cry?Yup,Rogue shows what that is.Some sort of map,that shows some Temple locations,that hold something.....weird.Long story short,when held,it creates a massive earthquake(Haiti and Lisbon,for example).Obviously the game is revolved around the Templar's side of view,so the same goes with the Modern Day.You're basically seeing what the Templars are doing,and at the end,you become a Templar yourself.Some characters die,but one that you might know is Adewale,who I killed with a smoke-bomb-then-one-hit-kill.How sad.
It also shows the beginning of Unity,but I won't spoil that,since you'll play it.
A rating?Hmm......if you loved ACIV,it's around 8/10.If you prefer big changes and completely new storylines,then it's about 6/10.

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
11-21-2014, 08:35 PM
Holy crap i didn't realize that box was the same one that had been shown previously. That's kinda lame then.... Also, UKassassinsfan, go on youtube and watch a video that is basically all cutscenes from Rogue. That should help.