PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates and Companion App Reset

ReDLaCES22
11-21-2014, 06:11 PM
Hey All,

I just wanted to share this with everyone and hopefully Ubisoft can fix this. All of a sudden when I logged into my game after two days of playing it, all of my Assassin's Creed Initiates and Companion App was progress was suddenly reset. I accumulated around 5200 nomad points in the App and reached level 9 in the Initiates mini game. I tried to figure a way to recover everything but have no way to figure this out.

Can anyone help me?

MentalHegemony
11-21-2014, 10:15 PM
Hey All,

I just wanted to share this with everyone and hopefully Ubisoft can fix this. All of a sudden when I logged into my game after two days of playing it, all of my Assassin's Creed Initiates and Companion App was progress was suddenly reset. I accumulated around 5200 nomad points in the App and reached level 9 in the Initiates mini game. I tried to figure a way to recover everything but have no way to figure this out.

Can anyone help me?

Like everything about this game, the App is broken. Nothing you can do until it makes their priority list. I wouldn't hold your breath. They threw a fix out there, but it didn't work.

palyftw
11-21-2014, 11:25 PM
OMGGGGGGG the app just reset for me just now, **** THIS ****, serius i pay 60 bucks for a ****ing complete game, not to play this stupid consuming battery **** app.

ReDLaCES22
11-22-2014, 04:47 PM
It's ridiculous. THere has to be a way to get this to work. I've put in a lot of time and effort into getting everything leveled up in terms of my initiates progess and developing my Assassins in the Companion App. Hopefully they're working on something.

ImperatorMorsus
11-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Yeah right... my initiates account now shows as level 2, none of my games are synced, and so far the companion app is worth is worth his weight is dung...

Isilea
11-22-2014, 07:04 PM
the app needs a serious fix and for initiates few days ago they made it that unity works with it which required initiates to resync all which didnt at that time than night of the 20th they did a second fix for the legacy initiates data. So at this time some people already have initiates fully synced and for some it's still busy syncing (myself only got unity synced with initiates which gave me lvl 7 still waiting for all the legacy games to sync with the website). so basicly initiates is have some patience

ImperatorMorsus
11-22-2014, 08:02 PM
the app needs a serious fix and for initiates few days ago they made it that unity works with it which required initiates to resync all which didnt at that time than night of the 20th they did a second fix for the legacy initiates data. So at this time some people already have initiates fully synced and for some it's still busy syncing (myself only got unity synced with initiates which gave me lvl 7 still waiting for all the legacy games to sync with the website). so basicly initiates is have some patience

There is a difference between getting synced with initiates for Unity, and Initiates not recognizing all of past history.

I have between 90 to nearly 100% sync between AC, AC2,3 and AC:BF.

I have 80 for Brotherhood.

Initiates recognizes none of it, because of this I can't open the initiates chests.

I have plenty of patience, what I don't have is tolerance for broken promises. I am sorry, but UBI has had plenty of time to perfect their apps and console interactions. What is happening now is just poor execution.

yosh2012
11-23-2014, 11:22 AM
Hey All,

All of a sudden when I logged into my game after two days of playing it, all of my Assassin's Creed Initiates and Companion App was progress was suddenly reset.

Can anyone help me?

It is very frustrating even though its only a game and its not going to do any favours for you in real life. But you know what Ubi? We would rather have all our achievements collected since AC3 rather than lose them and start from scratch. What is up!!!!!????

Jackdaw951
11-23-2014, 01:47 PM
It wouldn't even log me in at all yesterday. It was acting as if I was a new AC player from scratch. I think even Uplay was borked this way. Good thing I already got the items I wanted in Black Flag (which would not see the Ubi servers at all yesterday--so much for Kenway's Fleet for now).

Massive, massive screwups. I wouldn't want a software engineer job at Ubisoft right now for all the tea in China.

ImperatorMorsus
11-23-2014, 03:38 PM
It wouldn't even log me in at all yesterday. It was acting as if I was a new AC player from scratch. I think even Uplay was borked this way. Good thing I already got the items I wanted in Black Flag (which would not see the Ubi servers at all yesterday--so much for Kenway's Fleet for now).

Massive, massive screwups. I wouldn't want a software engineer job at Ubisoft right now for all the tea in China.

Well perhaps France, since that is where the Multiplayer was developed...

That being said, I wouldn't want the software engineer's job, but I would love to be in charge of it right now, because after playing the game for so long, I would be chewing out people badly because there is no excuse why this is happening.

It almost feels like they hired the same people that designed the US Government's website for the Healthcare site that fubared badly.