PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked Outfit locked again and can't be unlocked

ADHDmania
11-21-2014, 04:38 PM
I unlocked Shay's Templar Outfit 8 days ago, then i played some co-op.
After 2 games, i quit a co-op mission---then, Shay's outfit locked again
No matter what i do, i just can't unlocked it

i though it was Inititates problem, then i found out that after Ubisoft fixed Initiates, Shay's templar still locked...(My Initiate is level 12 now, you need level 6 to unlocked)

Ubisoft, can you fix this...it makes no sense

ivvaa
11-21-2014, 08:26 PM
The same problem with Tailored Sans-Culottes Trusers. Unlocked piece of armor again locked. The most interesting is that the chest is gone. Hence this item is no longer obtain.

There is a suspicion that the fault co-op mode. Login to cooperative with the error - when there is the middle act, incorrect output, etc. All this leads to a loss of equipment unlocked. Not always but there is a strong possibility. I really hope that the 3 patch fix this.

TRS.SilencE
11-27-2014, 04:31 PM
Same here, had Shay outfit now it's locked again... i checked box ingame and it's gone also.

OF-2
11-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Don´t put too high hopes on this patch. It stripped me of my "Enforcer" rank back to "Advanced Soldier", locked my "Kenway" outfit again while not reactivating the respective chest at the Café. It also turned the game into a slide show - hope this is caused by some background patching, but nothing indicates that.