PDA

View Full Version : hekix credits

PhilyG213
11-21-2014, 03:50 PM
Is it possible to get helix credits without buying them with real money??? I want to buy boosts to finish the uplay actions and get the rewards but you only can buy boosts with helix credits.

And does it actually count as a Uplay action when I don't buy the boosts but find them in chests???? I just found out that they are in chests too.

Dellers
11-22-2014, 10:13 AM
There seems to be a way. Suddenly I had a few hundred points the other day, but I haven't been able to figure out how I got them. I want to complete all the Uplay actions/rewards as well, but it looks like getting these points is gonna take some time considering I don't know how to actually get them.

johnsmith145
11-22-2014, 02:33 PM
I also had a few hundred by only playing through the game and the side quests. Wondering the same as you! Could a ComDev maybe help us?

johnsmith145
11-24-2014, 01:10 AM
I currently have 20 HC, which probably means there is a way of getting small amounts of HC merely by playing. There are 2 uplay rewards, which i am assuming grant around 200-300, but it seems unlikely that the would give digits not ending in 00 or 50, right?

Still nobody who has a clue?