PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Rogue bug - hood toggle.

Dukie2k10
11-21-2014, 12:50 PM
What annoyed me about rogue was that you were always walking around the place hoodless.. even with the hooded outfits, the hood was down unless you were in a restricted area.
i found a bug that works on my ps3 anyway.
u run through an area of restricted access, then Shay puts his hood up. As you leave the restricted area make sure your sword and knife are unsheated and when walking out of the area keep pressing the attack button, until you see shays hood go down, then go back up as you press the attack.
im extremely happy i found this, as it basically works as a hood toggle.
Just thought I'd let people know.
**Also it works best if you walk out o the restricted area not run, to avoid clipping issues. And im afraid that when yiu fast travel or reload your hood will be back down.

PKMNSMWTF
11-26-2014, 03:09 AM
There is a far easier way of toggling the hood by aiming a gun once you get out of the restricted area. Beats spamming X/Square, plus you won't run into things because while aiming you are walking. Known about this since AC IV.

Johnthegamer321
11-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Cool trick, I had a lot of trouble with this freaking bug.. thanks!

FingerSpy
12-03-2014, 05:11 PM
What annoyed me about rogue was that you were always walking around the place hoodless.. even with the hooded outfits, the hood was down unless you were in a restricted area.
i found a bug that works on my ps3 anyway.
u run through an area of restricted access, then Shay puts his hood up. As you leave the restricted area make sure your sword and knife are unsheated and when walking out of the area keep pressing the attack button, until you see shays hood go down, then go back up as you press the attack.
im extremely happy i found this, as it basically works as a hood toggle.
Just thought I'd let people know.
**Also it works best if you walk out o the restricted area not run, to avoid clipping issues. And im afraid that when yiu fast travel or reload your hood will be back down.

Hey, can you help me with something? one of the things I am experiencing in game is the issue of not being able to put your hood up even in a restricted area. The default assassin robes and other assassin robes work just fine, but Templar outfits (the assassin killer outfit, the templar uniform) is simply not working. When I walk into a restricted area, shay simply puts his hands to his collar but his hood never goes up. Is there a way to fix this?

Dukie2k10
12-03-2014, 11:09 PM
those outfits dont have hoods

Hey, can you help me with something? one of the things I am experiencing in game is the issue of not being able to put your hood up even in a restricted area. The default assassin robes and other assassin robes work just fine, but Templar outfits (the assassin killer outfit, the templar uniform) is simply not working. When I walk into a restricted area, shay simply puts his hands to his collar but his hood never goes up. Is there a way to fix this?

FingerSpy
01-02-2015, 05:17 PM
those outfits dont have hoods

Yeah, I know. But I was wondering if AT LEAST the Templar outfit had a hood. I mean, in the promotional posters and trailers for the game, Shay is always depicted wearing a lack hood. In the game, this is not seen at all. So does the default Templar outfit have a hood?

Mr_Shade
01-04-2015, 04:14 PM
hi, no - none of the Templar outfits have a hood, sorry!