PDA

View Full Version : Language settings.

Bloedpoeper93
11-21-2014, 11:52 AM
Hello everyone,

I am planning on buying Assassins Creed Unity for my PlayStation 4. However I have a question regarding the language settings. I am currently living in The Netherlands but I for some reason have vouchers for Amazon in Germany, i am planning on using these for Assassins Creed Unity. On Amazon it sais that the game language of Assassins Creed Unity will be in German (Both spoken by the characters as well as subtitle wise). I prefer it to be in English so I am wondering whether or not it is possible to change the language of the game to English? If this is the case, how :)?

Thanks in advance :D

Mr_Shade
11-21-2014, 12:13 PM
Hi,

All Console versions sold in the EMEA - will have English [PC version can differ so the following is ONLY for consoles] :)

EMEA
Text & Audio: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain)
Text only: Polish, Dutch, Chinese (Trad.), Korean

UK & Eastern Europe
Text & Audio: English, Russian, French
Subtitle only: Arabic

Japan
Text & Audio: English, Japanese, French

The game will read the language setting of the PS4 - so you may need to set this to English, however that will trigger the game to display it too ;)

Hope fully that's clear?

Bloedpoeper93
11-21-2014, 12:21 PM
Hi,

All Console versions sold in the EMEA - will have English [PC version can differ so the following is ONLY for consoles] :)

EMEA
Text & Audio: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain)
Text only: Polish, Dutch, Chinese (Trad.), Korean

UK & Eastern Europe
Text & Audio: English, Russian, French
Subtitle only: Arabic

Japan
Text & Audio: English, Japanese, French

The game will read the language setting of the PS4 - so you may need to set this to English, however that will trigger the game to display it too ;)

Hope fully that's clear?

Thank you very much for your quick reply, it was very clear and helpful! Can't wait to start playing.
Thanks! :D

wvstolzing
11-21-2014, 06:04 PM
I've bought the disc version from the US, and I *don't* have a German voiceover option. It's French, Brazilian Portugese, Spanish, and English. The *download* version might have German.

It was the same with AC4.