PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Rogue bug - hood toggle.

Dukie2k10
11-21-2014, 02:40 AM
What annoyed me about rogue was that you were always walking around the place hoodless.. even with the hooded outfits, the hood was down unless you were in a restricted area.
i found a bug that works on my ps3 anyway.
u run through an area of restricted access, then Shay puts his hood up. As you leave the restricted area make sure your sword and knife are unsheated and when walking out of the area keep pressing the attack button, until you see shays hood go down, then go back up as you press the attack.
im extremely happy i found this, as it basically works as a hood toggle.
Just thought I'd let people know.
**works best when you walk out of a restricted area not run, because clippin can sometimes be an issue. when you fast travel your hood is put back down.. so only a temp solution..

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 02:43 AM
You sir,are a divine creature sent from heaven to allow me to have a Dark Assassin hooded outfit.Thank you.

Dukie2k10
11-21-2014, 02:48 AM
Hey no problem man.
im the same i love that outfit and the original assassin outfit. But why have their hoods down? I get that he might not need them up considering hes a templar but like seriously theyre all so much cooler hooded.

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 02:55 AM
Yup.If there are Assassin outfits to use,I want them hooded.

Dukie2k10
11-21-2014, 02:58 AM
Yup.If there are Assassin outfits to use,I want them hooded.

Exactly. Let me know if it works for you too. Hope it does (y)

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 03:01 AM
I hope it works too =)
I can't play right now,so I'll try that tomorrow.

Dukie2k10
11-21-2014, 04:03 AM
When someone else tries and confirms this with ps3 or 360 please post on this and let me know.

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 04:48 PM
Yes!It works.But only when shaking the sword and dagger.
So funny when the hood goes down and up magically.

Alrik359
11-21-2014, 07:38 PM
Yeah I like the hood up all the time like the Altier (sp?) and Etzio games. They introduced the hood going up and down a little in AC3 with Connor and a lot more with Edward. Looks like they really vamped it up with Shay. Don't know about Arno since I haven't played Unity yet.

Dukie2k10
11-21-2014, 07:46 PM
Yes!It works.But only when shaking the sword and dagger.
So funny when the hood goes down and up magically.

I'm glad it works!! yeah i noticed it only works with the blades, i dont know why.
it is quite funny and quite obviously a glitch, but im very glad its in there!!

MakimotoJin
11-21-2014, 08:15 PM
And good thing is that it won't go down when going into the Morrigan.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-21-2014, 08:40 PM
I've been wishing for a toggle for the hood since AC2. After AC1 I always thought the hood looked ridiculous.

CelticRover
11-21-2014, 08:55 PM
What annoyed me about rogue was that you were always walking around the place hoodless.. even with the hooded outfits, the hood was down unless you were in a restricted area.
i found a bug that works on my ps3 anyway.
u run through an area of restricted access, then Shay puts his hood up. As you leave the restricted area make sure your sword and knife are unsheated and when walking out of the area keep pressing the attack button, until you see shays hood go down, then go back up as you press the attack.
im extremely happy i found this, as it basically works as a hood toggle.
Just thought I'd let people know.
**works best when you walk out of a restricted area not run, because clippin can sometimes be an issue. when you fast travel your hood is put back down.. so only a temp solution..

You sir have my thanks legend

SNAKE_cro_mgs
11-21-2014, 11:50 PM
A thousand thanks for this hood toggle glitch!!!:D

lukazdragon
11-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Does it works on Xbox? .3.

Dukie2k10
11-22-2014, 08:01 PM
No problem everyone!

Does it works on Xbox? .3.

No idea, try it out and let me know!

Dukie2k10
11-22-2014, 08:02 PM
I've been wishing for a toggle for the hood since AC2. After AC1 I always thought the hood looked ridiculous.

Really?? I wanted a hood toggle but just because i kinda wanted more control. I like the hood in general though.

Dukie2k10
11-22-2014, 08:03 PM
And good thing is that it won't go down when going into the Morrigan.

Oh yeah i noticed that..
if only it stayed up when fast travellin or reloading..