PDA

View Full Version : Games I played on XBox 360 don't count for UPlay anymore?

DeanOMiite
11-21-2014, 01:18 AM
I'm messing around in Uplay right now and I'm looking for any indication of progress from previous games. I have some progress shown for what little I played of Watchdogs and I have progress for Child of Light (which was awesome, btw) but I don't have any progress showing for any previous Assassin's Creed games. I have been playing AC games since the beginning and came really close to 100%-ing all of the games available on the XBox 360. AC Unity is the first AC game I'm playing on the XBox One...am I right to understand that UPlay is completely ignoring everything I've done on the previous console or am I missing something?

Also...I have exactly 100XP in AC Initiates, yet...again, I've played through all of the AC games up to this point. If that doesn't get me points in Initiates, what am I supposed to do??

Someone help me because frankly I just don't understand.

Rafe Harwood
11-21-2014, 02:24 AM
The initiates thing is a bit wonky. Always has been, probably always will be. They are working on it though... apparently.

As for all star... that only counts if all 12 views are from the same 2 people!

DeanOMiite
11-21-2014, 02:48 AM
Found something else wonky in the initiates thing...I've always used the same account tied to the same email address. I did however change my gamertag once...like, four years ago. Yet, when I log into Initiates, it pops up as my old gamertag. So I log out and sign back in with my same email address and then it shows me as DeanOMiite, but then I have no progress in Initiates. Really don't get this one...