PDA

View Full Version : ACU.EXE has stopped working WIN7

justin_gandus
11-20-2014, 08:56 PM
I just bought the game and I haven't been able to run it. I reinstalled it twice , verified files with uplay and disabled voice chat and "enable in game overlay for supported games" and still nothing .
Pc
i7 4770 3.4ghz
GTX780
16Gb ram
1tb hard drive

FIXXED
fixxed this problem by disabling MSI AfterBurn and Afterburn monitor and the game started ok played 4 hrs with not a single crash plus it is in online mode

Irxe
11-20-2014, 09:00 PM
I just bought the game and I haven't been able to run it. I reinstalled it twice , verified files with uplay and disabled voice chat and "enable in game overlay for supported games" and still nothing .
Pc
i7 4770 3.4ghz
GTX780
16Gb ram
1tb hard drive

Try offline mode. Go to uplay find the setting at top right and set it to offline mode. If it doesnt work, well you have to wait for patch 3.

brider1
11-20-2014, 09:01 PM
Pc
i7 4770 3.4ghz
GTX780
16Gb ram
1tb hard drive

Your not the only one a lot of people seem to be having this problem including me.

the weird thing is it worked for a while then all of a sudden I started getting it and nothings changed I havn't changed any drivers or anything it just happens everytime I start the game now

justin_gandus
11-20-2014, 09:03 PM
Your not the only one a lot of people seem to be having this problem including me.

the weird thing is it worked for a while then all of a sudden I started getting it and nothings changed I havn't changed any drivers or anything it just happens everytime I start the game now

offline mode didn't work :/

Irxe
11-20-2014, 09:07 PM
offline mode didn't work :/

It works for me though.Sorry bro, guess you have to wait for patch 3. Hope it fix for you guys. One question, did you buy it digital or physical copy?

justin_gandus
11-20-2014, 09:26 PM
It works for me though.Sorry bro, guess you have to wait for patch 3. Hope it fix for you guys. One question, did you buy it digital or physical copy?

digital

pw1f
11-20-2014, 11:20 PM
Contact support and they may be able to suggest 'work-around'

justin_gandus
11-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Pc
i7 4770 3.4ghz
GTX780
16Gb ram
1tb hard drive

I fixxed this problem by disabling MSI AfterBurn and Afterburn monitor and the game started ok played 4 hrs with not a single crash plus it is in online mode

TheViperV
12-03-2014, 05:50 PM
I fixxed this problem by disabling MSI AfterBurn and Afterburn monitor

How do you disablie MSI AfterBurn and Afterburn monitor?

Mr_Shade
12-03-2014, 06:26 PM
How do you disablie MSI AfterBurn and Afterburn monitor?

Normally you can do this via settings in the programs - or - uninstalling.