PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates reset

NightmareGK13
11-20-2014, 08:09 PM
What on earth happened?
My level games and everything else was reset on AC Initiates, I can't even "link" my games to initiates to retreive everything...
How will this impact my game after unlocking some Initiates chests?

Ziggler_87
11-20-2014, 08:14 PM
What on earth happened?
My level games and everything else was reset on AC Initiates, I can't even "link" my games to initiates to retreive everything...

same here, with the app and iniates.....

Green_Reaper
11-20-2014, 08:17 PM
What on earth happened?

Same here. But even before the "reset" not 100% of my game data was there anyways. I know it was around last year though. I wouldn't worry too much, they're in the process of trying to get things up and running. We have to be patient and wait. They said it a couple times that all stats, exp., etc. are still there.

NightmareGK13
11-20-2014, 08:19 PM
same here, with the app and iniates.....

with the app as well??? I'm not even going to start mine so I don't throw my phone against the wall xD

@Green_Reaper

Ok so long as they have all data and everything else it's fine by me

more worried about the ACU.exe crash fix... was just a bit shocked seeing this.

Basskill2000
11-20-2014, 08:21 PM
Ubisoft is rapidly loosing my faith. they are starting to hold to the moniker of the next "EA" I was a level 11 in initiates and now everything was reset to 1. I am not a very happy person right now about that. I am a die hard fan of the AC series, and they are killing it with these careless moves.

spers
11-20-2014, 08:32 PM
Same here!
I have been with the Initiates from the early days 2012 and was at level 13 (played all single player games at> 95-99 % sync.
Today when I met a initiates chest in Paris I was suddenly connected as a newbie level 1!
WTF???
This is a game and only for fun; however it is frustrating to Loose achievements build up sinceAC3.
Please Ubisoft, solve this!!!:confused:

Dag_B
11-20-2014, 10:38 PM
See here:

Update on AC Initiates and Frequently Asked Questions | Forums (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/955733-Update-on-AC-Initiates-and-Frequently-Asked-Questions)

They need to apply another fix before it will (hopefully) work. :)

cec1322
11-21-2014, 02:11 AM
Sames. Just yesterday I was level 21 and now I'm down to 9. Initiates isn't even recognizing my 100% of AC2.

NightmareGK13
11-21-2014, 02:35 AM
what the fudge... game synched just to my unity game... this better be a joke -_-

ReDLaCES22
11-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Hey guys,

Please let all of us know when all of your progress and data has been recovered so we can be aware of them changing it! Thanks!

gdaille
11-22-2014, 08:17 PM
What on earth happened?

same thing for me. it doesn't link with my ps3 and pc. I don't have my xp relink to ac initiates. i clic on bottom to left ac initiates. and nothing happen

similarly
11-22-2014, 11:55 PM
It's not working for me either.

Jobs_for_Fun
12-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Mine was just wiped as well

NightmareGK13
12-18-2014, 03:08 AM
wiped AGAIN!!!!****ING RIDICULOUS!!!!!

ubisoft fix 1 things break 50
awesome

was playing and noticed a whole lot of levelling up and a whole lot of achievements i had already made... BAM initiates reset was levl 12 almost reaching 13 went back to 5 and then 9... lost badges avatars but the worst part was losing the achievements or whatever that's callednot to mention my other games story is marked as started...

beyond ****ing ridiculous

machine4578
12-18-2014, 03:53 AM
i was on lvl 29.. then BAM!! back to lvl 8.. come on Ubisoft what hell are you guys doing.. i am soo freakin pissed..

ShootRawGuy
12-18-2014, 06:46 AM
I am back to start as well. Was Lvl 18. But i kept my outfits though. And I did do a companion mission which gave me the "long sword", and I can not equip it. And the app will not let me use that assassin before 24 hours has passed :/
Fix the game Ubi.

Diarmuid_III
12-18-2014, 08:04 AM
I had the same issue and I was really pissed off about it. Somewhere in this forum is information on what is happening. We are supposed to know that! We are supposed to check every day to find out what the heck is going on! What I don't understand is why there is nothing on the Initiates web-site to explain any of it. Why there is nothing on Uplay to explain any of it. Sure its a kind of add on. But make a decision Ubisoft/ACInitiates you either want people involved in this or you don't. Bearing in mind Initiates chests have been made an integral part of AC Unity my guess is you want us involved. But have to say with all that is happening, all that is wrong and all that doesn't work I am really losing patience fast.

Trih333
12-18-2014, 10:22 PM
Hi, mine is back to level 7 from level 14
It's great... also all my AC game now says "story started" even though i finished all of them, and unity says" no game data"
Just brillant

EDIT
Wow and now i m level 10
Why Ubisoft is so fond of glitchy online stuff?

Wanalarn
12-20-2014, 07:24 AM
Same here, back to level 14 from level 19, also it shows STORY STARTED for AC2, ACB, ACR, AC3 and AC4 which actually should be indicated as "STORY COMPLETED", hope it can be fixed soon.