PDA

View Full Version : O well your problem from support!!!

Nocturnal626
11-20-2014, 05:15 PM
So i contacted support for my save game loss and they told me i encountered a glitch and just have to start over. Are you serious! I payed 80 dollars for the Delux game and 40$ to build up Arno For what!! to play the opening Sequence over and over?!!! Anyone know where to start a petition against them to force them to refund the money of people that actually want a quality product when they pay top dollar!!! Im do infuriated with supports response right now i cant believe it. I grew to Expect this from EA but not from Ubisoft. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

xmonkeywarriorx
11-20-2014, 05:24 PM
So i contacted support for my save game loss and they told me i encountered a glitch and just have to start over. Are you serious! I payed 80 dollars for the Delux game and 40$ to build up Arno For what!! to play the opening Sequence over and over?!!! Anyone know where to start a petition against them to force them to refund the money of people that actually want a quality product when they pay top dollar!!! Im do infuriated with supports response right now i cant believe it. I grew to Expect this from EA but not from Ubisoft. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah man, I want to know the same thing. Last time I am buying a game made by ubisoft. This is super sad because I am a huge assassin creed fan and have play them all. No problem at all until unity..............

dericslab
11-20-2014, 05:40 PM
I had lots of problems with Black Flag and none with Unity. Odd how these things happen!