PDA

View Full Version : Trials Fusion PC MP Beta - It's On!

RetiredRonin
11-20-2014, 04:34 PM
http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/MP-beta-open-620_185195.jpg

Are you ready to ride?

Good, because the time has come to blow the doors off of the Trials Fusion PC MP Beta. Some lucky players who purchased Trials Fusion on PC will get keys that grant access to the Multiplayer PC Beta. They’ll be taking on strangers, friends, and maybe even their foes (I’m looking at you BlueBadger) as they help us beat the heck out of our servers and work the bugs out.

You don’t like playing with strangers?

Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Each player who recieves keys won’t just get ONE key; they’ll get enough to bring a couple of friends along for the ride.

Why PC only?

Focusing on the PC platform allows us to react to any issues that arise much quicker. We have an awesome team of developers who have worked insanely hard on this beta, but this IS a beta, so things can go wrong. The team is standing by to start stomping on any bugs that start showing up.

You didn’t buy Trials Fusion, but you want to check out MP before you make up your mind?

That’s a very specific question, but it was the only way I could segue into mentioning that we will also be giving out beta keys on TrialsLive (http://www.twitch.tv/redlynxofficial), and through our social (http://www.twitter.com/TrialsGames) channels (http://www.facebook.com/trials.official).

Please note: if you have opted out of communications from Ubisoft, we will not go around that to email you a key.

What the heck are you waiting for? Get suited up, punch in your key, and let’s kick the tires and light some fires! The Trials Fusion PC MP Beta is live now.

geordiedeviant
11-20-2014, 06:13 PM
Great news for PC peeps. May I suggest though that instead of falling back on the 'we can get updates out quicker' excuse, you should fire out a console Beta where there are substantially more players (therein getting more feedback) and will give more accurate results of when it eventually releases. With it being online you could probably hot-fix stuff using a system similar to what gearbox did on Borderlands where if you started playing offline then these updates were not applied.

Trundles off to twitch to find some streaming action of the beta. Harumph!!!

EmptyBottle4
11-20-2014, 10:34 PM
Please note: if you have opted out of communications from Ubisoft, we will not go around that to email you a key.

So.
I bought the game 2times. (1x steam, 1x uplay).
I got almost every day a email from ubisoft for far cry4, the crew, unity and even just dance. Last email not even 48h ago.
But no Beta-Code-email? Not cool...

edit: nevermind, got one from the http://www.videogamer.com giveaway.

En0-
11-20-2014, 10:41 PM
So.
I bought the game 2times. (1x steam, 1x uplay).
I got almost every day a email from ubisoft for far cry4, the crew, unity and even just dance. Last email not even 48h ago.
But no Beta-Code-email? Not cool...

Check your private message!

Cheers,

Bigwave7
11-21-2014, 11:40 PM
Hello guys am i too late for a beta key for the mp? please if somebody can pm me a code for the mp beta it would make my day im dying to try it out thanks very much in advance.

dallaboo
11-21-2014, 11:58 PM
Bro's, help a brother out if anyone's awake. Missed the stream cause I was at work. I even preordered the original and played the first beta, I'd really like to try multiplayer.

En0-
11-22-2014, 12:47 AM
Hello guys am i too late for a beta key for the mp? please if somebody can pm me a code for the mp beta it would make my day im dying to try it out thanks very much in advance.

Bro's, help a brother out if anyone's awake. Missed the stream cause I was at work. I even preordered the original and played the first beta, I'd really like to try multiplayer.

Hi guys,

Check your private messages!

Cheers,

Bigwave7
11-22-2014, 01:13 AM
Thanks! love you guys :)

Bigwave7
11-22-2014, 12:15 PM
Hello again i think other people may be having this issue but nat type for my trials fusion beta is "strict" and im finding it very hard to find games any advice on this? thanks again.

VEGASTRASH
11-23-2014, 01:33 AM
http://youtu.be/BsCooGRZ4hI
Speechless.

C0H00L
11-23-2014, 04:27 PM
Tricks are disabled?

En0-
11-23-2014, 09:58 PM
Tricks are disabled?

No, it's not disabled. What makes you think so?

TheeDesecrator
11-24-2014, 11:45 AM
I got to see a little of the live stream on Friday during my break, then just watched VEGASTRASH's video. Very cool! I rarely played multiplayer in Evo, so I was always patient for this version (unlike the rest of the forum), but I'm a little excited now. I do like how the tracks resemble Trials tracks a bit more and look a little less like typical SX tracks. I do look forward to what the builders come up with.

shadowlion3
11-27-2014, 03:20 PM
ANyone have any of these Beta keys knocking around i play on PS4 and PC and no M/Player PC Beta key for me :(

BlueBadger400
11-27-2014, 03:25 PM
ANyone have any of these Beta keys knocking around i play on PS4 and PC and no M/Player PC Beta key for me :(

I PMd you a PC beta key :)

andgrago
12-02-2014, 06:35 PM
I would get a multiplayer beta key to test it in PC

Please. ¿You can sen me a key?

Thank you.

etnox
12-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Hi there,
would you send a code please, I can´t wait to play online.
Thank you.

princessfran
12-05-2014, 10:12 PM
The MP is great but as always and for everything there is room for improvement:)
Not sure if this is the right place but Dev's..feel free to remove it if needed:)

Some thoughts:

When a race is done, the scores are still vissible (grey/blue field).
* I think this should stay shorter vissible because it's still vissible when the new race almost starts.

* I miss the option in "Parameters" to choose for each track a certain bike which could result in some dissapointment.
(The last thing you want in a Multiplayer tournament is to discover that you choose several times the wrong bike.)
For this there could be a sort of "Recommendation" option where the creator of the track can fill in which bike is best for that particular track.

* Other idea; The option to swap from bike if you discover that you used the wrong bike for the track.
(Like when a track needs to be driven more than 1x in a MP tournament a message should pop up inbetween the laps);

1. Would you like to keep this bike for this tracks or choose another one Y/N"
1a Y = Back to menu to choose other bike
1b N = Continue race and maybe question after first lap "Always use this bike for this track?"

Another option would be that the developer of the track chooses a default bike which cannot be changed by the rider.(not sure if this is already an option in MP because it is in the normal Trials)

Well, these were just some thoughts I had when I played the Beta and I wonder if other people had the same thoughts about this.

Greetzz,
Frances

Jeruhnq
01-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Any news for the multiplayer ? does "early 2015" mean january ? if yes i would say the MP will comes next week or in 2 weeks.
Btw the list of trophies for the next dlc is out on the psn. I suppose it will comes with the MP :) right ?

princessfran
01-05-2015, 10:50 PM
No real news and when it comes it will be officially announced.

For the ones that didn't know it already here the trophies (and a few names of the tracks:p)

http://s30.postimg.org/tw9x87ygh/Names_thropies_Fire_In_The_Deep.png