PDA

View Full Version : Can't Download AC Unity or Far Cry 4 patch

ZF_XtremeBunny
11-20-2014, 03:59 PM
I have recently purchased AC Unity and i have walked into some trouble with it. I can't download the patch. the download speed stays at 0 B/s and never changes. This is very frustrating as I cannot access any of the Ac Unity online features. Please help it would be much appreciated. I also have the same problem with my Far Cry 4.

CHosIN1
11-20-2014, 04:05 PM
I have recently purchased AC Unity and i have walked into some trouble with it. I can't download the patch. the download speed stays at 0 B/s and never changes. This is very frustrating as I cannot access any of the Ac Unity online features. Please help it would be much appreciated. I also have the same problem with my Far Cry 4.

if you have a router and able to plug straight into modem try that. If that dont work try disabling firewall. Some AV software even it says disabled you literally have to uninstall it to get everything back to normal. GL

YazX_
11-20-2014, 06:30 PM
i'm assuming that you have UPlay version of the games not steam, based on that, does it work when you try to verify files?