PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Case for the prize drop Hooked Impaler DLC

Asperkai
11-20-2014, 12:08 AM
Not sure if I just am over thinking things or not but where is my Trophy Case. The website is very unclear. Is it a special hidden room that I just haven't found yet? Is it something that should be showing but just doesn't? Maybe it doesn't show a full case to me because I only won one item? Could someone please tell me where the case is or should I just give up on getting my hook blade? I am on PS4. My prizes do show that I won the Hooked Impaler DLC.

Zanadar
11-21-2014, 07:17 PM
Not sure if I just am over thinking things or not but where is my Trophy Case. The website is very unclear. Is it a special hidden room that I just haven't found yet? Is it something that should be showing but just doesn't? Maybe it doesn't show a full case to me because I only won one item? Could someone please tell me where the case is or should I just give up on getting my hook blade? I am on PS4. My prizes do show that I won the Hooked Impaler DLC.

I just started playing and I can't find the trophy case. I won 3 items from the guillotine game plus have the pre-order weapon but I have no idea where to find them.
Can anyone give me a clue?

Asperkai
11-21-2014, 08:33 PM
The pre-order should have come with a code that was emailed to you. At least that is what best buy did after the game launched they kept sending one telling me to redeem it. When I did I just signed into playstation store and clicked redeem code. It is case sensitive which I didn't know so failed the first time. I haven't bothered with my pc version so don't know how that one works. The guillotine one never showed the claim button for me on any browser different computers. Today is marked as the last day you can get what ever you won. I gave up on that one though.

Oh and welcome