PDA

View Full Version : The only reason I even considered buying an xbone...

Rafe Harwood
11-19-2014, 10:59 PM
What with the lack of reason for getting the xbone, I had no wish to get one. Nothing I want on there.

Then comes Unity and I'm thinking I must get one simply to get this new game.

It seems I will be holding off a while. Apparently I have the better game in Rogue lol

As for online multiplayer rubbish... I don't enjoy it so I find there is no longer any reason to get a next gen console.

Ah well... next!

UncappedWheel82
11-19-2014, 11:13 PM
I really have nothing to say either way on the console war front, really just get what you want.

About AC Unity though, it is fun and worth the buy if you are a series fan. The Coop is fun, and can be challenging, and the combat is a refreshing change of pace.

Rafe Harwood
11-19-2014, 11:33 PM
The coop was a slight bonus. I tend to enjoy single player games so have loved (and still have) every AC title.

I was looking forward to trying the coop with a couple of friends, but I just hope it isn't trying to move into the multiplayer arena in too big a way.

I hated that aspect of all previous titles (even though I had to play some of them simply to get points for initiates).

I tried that Destiny thing, knowing it was all hype but hoping there was some redeeming quality, but finding none, I really hope AC doesn't go down that multiplayer road!

RUSTY NAIL 3535
11-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Think yourself lucky uneven got online a lot of people are having trouble doing so ubisoft sort It out !,,,,,,