PDA

View Full Version : Flyable plan for PF

kenny10250
08-28-2004, 09:52 AM
It was very exciting that we will have PF to play within this year. I love IL2 and Forgotten Battle very much and look for a change to join online. Only one area that I do not know who will agree with me or not that there still have some plane in game that we need to set them as flyable plane (hope it will not only me who think like this). So,in PF I hope we will have much flyable plane as much as possible including B29, B25. It will be lots of fun if we can fly B29 as bomber group to drop bomb in strategic target with lots of fighter to cover and enemy fighter try to shoot us down.

kenny10250
08-28-2004, 09:52 AM
It was very exciting that we will have PF to play within this year. I love IL2 and Forgotten Battle very much and look for a change to join online. Only one area that I do not know who will agree with me or not that there still have some plane in game that we need to set them as flyable plane (hope it will not only me who think like this). So,in PF I hope we will have much flyable plane as much as possible including B29, B25. It will be lots of fun if we can fly B29 as bomber group to drop bomb in strategic target with lots of fighter to cover and enemy fighter try to shoot us down.

Jason Bourne
08-28-2004, 07:51 PM
*kills kenny*

sorry, but i just had to do it. oh, welcome to the forums, and please use the search button before posting quesitons, since many of them have already been asked

...there followed one of those moments in history, the sort when the entire earth seemed to stop its spin, hearts paused, and even the people who'd been screaming their loyalty to a man already dead would remember only silence.

IV_JG51_Razor
08-28-2004, 11:51 PM
The B-25 is going to be flyable, so is the A-20, the Beaufighter, and the Betty. The B-29 will definitely be in the game, just not sure if it's going to be flyable. So is the Emily (AI).

Razor
IV/JG51 11/12 Staffelkapitan
www.jg51.net (http://www.jg51.net)
Forgotten Skies Online War
http://www.forgottenskies.com/ForgottenWars/default.aspx
"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from poor judgement"

Kartveli
08-30-2004, 12:51 AM
You BASTAIRDS!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason Bourne:
*kills kenny*

sorry, but i just had to do it. oh, welcome to the forums, and please use the search button before posting quesitons, since many of them have already been asked

...there followed one of those moments in history, the sort when the entire earth seemed to stop its spin, hearts paused, and even the people who'd been screaming their loyalty to a man already dead would remember only silence.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>