PDA

View Full Version : ACU Armor room puzzles

SenseHomunculus
11-19-2014, 10:28 PM
Hi all - I gained access to my first armor room under the theatre. What exactly am I supposed to be looking for when rotating the pillars in order to solve the puzzle? I'm clearly missing something.

TIA

Anonua
11-20-2014, 12:43 AM
The floor, the pillars, and the walls. Match symbols and constellation patterns.
-flies away-

SenseHomunculus
11-20-2014, 01:57 AM
The floor, the pillars, and the walls. Match symbols and constellation patterns.
-flies away-

That's what I figured, but I also assumed they'd glow when I did eagle vision if they were somehow involved.

Thanks I'll give it a try.

debandtonenz
02-22-2015, 10:56 AM
I get stuck jumping side ways, do you need to be a particular level to complete this puzzel? I can't seem to jump Sid ways and down just after the first turn, how do you jump side and down without falling

Kytr
03-03-2015, 11:44 PM
That path is horribly irritating. Going sideways will sometimes stick unless you direct a little up or down. Some places only seems to work for a specific angle -- and always where you are in danger of being blown off the hand hold. Wait for it to blow before moving onto one of those spots. It will slow you down, but you are more likely to get through.

UnhappyFool3689
03-10-2015, 11:59 AM
go to YouTube there are some walk throughs for each puzzle . the third is a real pain in the a$$ ....

KmarkoPL
03-11-2015, 12:31 AM
go to YouTube there are some walk throughs for each puzzle . the third is a real pain in the a$$ ....

Agree
But not as to get bonus in the Helix rift Medieval France – Battlefield
That is really pain in a$$

Kytr
03-12-2015, 12:07 AM
That one does require quite a bit of luck to manage. You pretty much need to clear all crystals to manage it.