PDA

View Full Version : GeforceFX 5600 settings

LStarosta
09-10-2004, 02:55 PM
This is sort of an open thread for all other people who own and use this card to post what settings work best for them. (Not in-game, but in the NVIDIA Analog Display menu.) I'm basically just curious as to what settings everyone else uses... If you've got a different but similar performance wise Nvidia card, please post your settings as well, specifying which card you are using. Thanks a bunch.

http://home.comcast.net/~l.starosta/sig2.jpg
Spacer nad Berlinem!
Spitfire = Technoblabble(Oleg/"Favors Recieved" from [wo]men)^PI(Magic 8 Ball)(amount of LSD Taken+Booze)(Position of the Earth Relative to the Sun)(Position of the Sun relative to God)^2

"You must factor in the alignment of the planets for the day in which the equation is completed, because the Spit can harness the power of the Earth's rotation and we're working on harnessing the power of ALL rotating and revolving objects in our solar system, later the whole universe, thus boosting the Spit's top speed to r0xx0rz KPH." -Dr. Nathan Roberts

Flying online as Mr. Brown

LStarosta
09-10-2004, 02:55 PM
This is sort of an open thread for all other people who own and use this card to post what settings work best for them. (Not in-game, but in the NVIDIA Analog Display menu.) I'm basically just curious as to what settings everyone else uses... If you've got a different but similar performance wise Nvidia card, please post your settings as well, specifying which card you are using. Thanks a bunch.

Spacer nad Berlinem!
Spitfire = Technoblabble(Oleg/"Favors Recieved" from [wo]men)^PI(Magic 8 Ball)(amount of LSD Taken+Booze)(Position of the Earth Relative to the Sun)(Position of the Sun relative to God)^2

"You must factor in the alignment of the planets for the day in which the equation is completed, because the Spit can harness the power of the Earth's rotation and we're working on harnessing the power of ALL rotating and revolving objects in our solar system, later the whole universe, thus boosting the Spit's top speed to r0xx0rz KPH." -Dr. Nathan Roberts

Xiolablu3
09-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Of course a lot depends on the cpu you are pairing it with, but with anyhting above a 1.4ghz cpu and a 5700 ultra,I would suspect that the best settings will be 1024x768 and excellent settings.

Maybe witht he view distance knocked down a notch to medium if you want to use AF.

LStarosta
09-10-2004, 04:39 PM
TY, but that's not what I'm looking for. I am talking about NVIDIA Analog Display menu settings, and not in game settings, sorry.

Spacer nad Berlinem!