PDA

View Full Version : Will AC Initiates ever be fixed???

CJay Reilly
11-19-2014, 05:37 PM
Ok like the title says will it ever get fixed? This is startig to really annoy me now and ive not seen anything from ubisoft acknowledging this and im starting to get worried that it wont ever get fixed! has anyone heard anything at all?

JustPlainQuirky
11-19-2014, 05:54 PM
You can't fix what was a broken concept to begin with.

Namikaze_17
11-19-2014, 05:56 PM
Ah, the Hunter strikes again... :rolleyes:

king-hailz
11-19-2014, 05:56 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

true

Karasu-no-Oyaji
11-19-2014, 06:00 PM
I loved the IDEA of Initiates, certainly. An extra source of lore, the idea that you yourself are helping the Assassins. Pity whoever they've got working on this can't get it together.

CJay Reilly
11-19-2014, 06:01 PM

well this dosen't fill me with hope :(

JustPlainQuirky
11-19-2014, 06:03 PM
well this dosen't fill me with hope :(

Don't worry. Given the poor reception of initiates in Unity, perhaps Ubi won't bother trying to shove it down gamers throats again.

#PrayerCircleForACSequel

king-hailz
11-19-2014, 06:10 PM
I loved the IDEA of Initiates, certainly. An extra source of lore, the idea that you yourself are helping the Assassins. Pity whoever they've got working on this can't get it together.

I like it being an extra source for the lore but did it have to become the entire story!

JustPlainQuirky
11-19-2014, 06:14 PM
if a person playing a game has to resort to loading up a website to get answers/explanations not included in the game, thats bad design IMO.

Initiates as a concept is bad for the consumer.

And the consumer should always be priority.

RzaRecta357
11-19-2014, 09:57 PM
Heh teenagers relax. It's been a week. Seriously just do something else and come back. What's wrong with it really? We get modern story and missions in all the games. Should be great if you ask me. All you guys seem to do is whine around here, yeesh.

EDIT: Also, you don't need it to get any more lore out of the game itself. This is for the universe in itself. In fact, Rogue has one audio log that covers most of what we learned in Initiates.