PDA

View Full Version : Acu.exe stop working

KenzakiShiro
11-19-2014, 04:08 PM
hi guys im max or kenzaki, this is my first time posting in a forum, been playing acu for the past two days with no problem, but since yesterday's server problem, my games cant be started anymore
Everytime i tried to play, it open up uply and go into the game, but everytime, in about 1-3 mins, my game will crash and it says acu.exe stop working
Does anyone have the same problem as i do? and fix? all reply are appreciated, thank you guys

Smrda94
11-19-2014, 04:52 PM
hi guys im max or kenzaki, this is my first time posting in a forum, been playing acu for the past two days with no problem, but since yesterday's server problem, my games cant be started anymore
Everytime i tried to play, it open up uply and go into the game, but everytime, in about 1-3 mins, my game will crash and it says acu.exe stop working
Does anyone have the same problem as i do? and fix? all reply are appreciated, thank you guys

Mate u must wait as all of us for that fix :( .. after sunday night i cant start game normaly crashing like mad .. it works if u put uplay in offline mode....u wont be able to play CO OP but other missions will work normaly :) i hope that patch 3 will do the work and fix that problem ...thats the only problem i expirienced during Unity .. ultra high details on GTX 970 and FX 6300 without single frame drop or bugs .. :)

KenzakiShiro
11-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Mate u must wait as all of us for that fix :( .. after sunday night i cant start game normaly crashing like mad .. it works if u put uplay in offline mode....u wont be able to play CO OP but other missions will work normaly :) i hope that patch 3 will do the work and fix that problem ...thats the only problem i expirienced during Unity .. ultra high details on GTX 970 and FX 6300 without single frame drop or bugs .. :)

thanks for the reply! yes i just realize i can play it offline i guess that should do hahahaah thank you so much again

Smrda94
11-19-2014, 05:05 PM
thanks for the reply! yes i just realize i can play it offline i guess that should do hahahaah thank you so much again

Hehe no problem mate :))) gl most of ppl hate game but i find it rly exciting not much as previous parts but its ok totaly ! :))) only this crashing need to be fixed rlly soon i hope with that patch 3 .. :)

lehoon
11-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Try this and confirm please: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/953087-acu-exe-crash-fix?p=10358743&viewfull=1#post10358743

YazX_
11-20-2014, 01:23 AM
Try this and confirm please: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/953087-acu-exe-crash-fix?p=10358743&viewfull=1#post10358743

Yes please continue discussion in the on-going thread since it will be much easier for everyone to follow on this issue.

Thx