PDA

View Full Version : Why ezio give the box to shao jun ? [SPOILERS]

RA503
11-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Hi people, after playing Rogue and discover that the box function as a ''movie projector'' to the voynich manuscript what you think about Ezio giving it to shao jun in the end of embers ? Shao jun will cause a Earthquake in china ? she will discover a way to ''turn on'' the box like benjamin franklin ?

oh guys I discover now something really interesting : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1556_Shaanxi_earthquake

''The 1556 Shaanxi earthquake (Chinese: 华县大地震; pinyin: Huxin Ddzhn) or Jiajing earthquake (Chinese: 嘉靖大地震; pinyin: Jiājng Ddzhn) was a catastrophic earthquake and is also the deadliest earthquake on record, killing approximately 830,000 people''

Ezio troll...

WraithWalker93
11-19-2014, 03:59 PM
I was wondering this myself but I've come to the conclusion that it's not the same box. It can't be. I just don't see ezio giving her something like this.

king-hailz
11-19-2014, 04:01 PM
Yeah and saying use it when your in trouble.... its just a map... and to be honest I haven't mentioned it yet! But the reveal of the box is so FU*KING disappointing! It's just a stupid map! Are you serious. Ah man! I don't know what's going on!

Fatal-Feit
11-19-2014, 04:07 PM
Wow, what a ****.

RA503
11-19-2014, 04:32 PM
Yeah and saying use it when your in trouble.... its just a map... and to be honest I haven't mentioned it yet! But the reveal of the box is so FU*KING disappointing! It's just a stupid map! Are you serious. Ah man! I don't know what's going on!

I think that the box can translate any page of the manuscript, but Achilles want only the one who talk about ''The earthquake tree temple's location'' because he thinks that exist a apple in one of them,when you replay rogue again repare in achilles house drawings in the wall before steal the manuscript,one of them show a apple inside a hexagram.

Namikaze_17
11-19-2014, 05:08 PM
Why would Ezio give someone a device that could cause natural disasters?

Why didn't he just bury it or drop it into the sea?

Maybe he suspected people in the far far future ( Today) would search for it, thus why he gave it away.

But it could still be another box altogether...

JustPlainQuirky
11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
#GoodGuyEzio

ze_topazio
11-19-2014, 07:01 PM
http://nextgengamingblog.com/files/2011/12/AC-Embers-580x326.jpg