PDA

View Full Version : Strange Graphic error

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Okay I have the minimum system requirment, I thought.

But I get an error everytime I start the game saying my ATI Radeon mobility 9000 is not supported. The Box stated 8500 or better Radeon. The 9000 Mobile fits that qualificiation. Anyways the game starts fine though, but when I get into the game I get a weird graphic cliche. The upper left corner of my screen seems to be seeing through walls. Its like its an aliasing issue, but its restricted to the corner. I have the latest driver for my video card and I have tried different resolution and changed setting and is has not helped.

FYI My System

Alienware 51M laptop
3.0 Pentium 4 processor
1 Gig of Ram
ATI Radeon Mobile 9000 with 128 vid Ram
Windows XP

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:32 PM
Okay I have the minimum system requirment, I thought.

But I get an error everytime I start the game saying my ATI Radeon mobility 9000 is not supported. The Box stated 8500 or better Radeon. The 9000 Mobile fits that qualificiation. Anyways the game starts fine though, but when I get into the game I get a weird graphic cliche. The upper left corner of my screen seems to be seeing through walls. Its like its an aliasing issue, but its restricted to the corner. I have the latest driver for my video card and I have tried different resolution and changed setting and is has not helped.

FYI My System

Alienware 51M laptop
3.0 Pentium 4 processor
1 Gig of Ram
ATI Radeon Mobile 9000 with 128 vid Ram
Windows XP

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 08:19 PM
I had the same problem with the standard radeon 9000. Check if you activated forced antialiasing for direct3d through your ati control panel settings and if so deactivate it. Hope this helps.