PDA

View Full Version : Double Assassinations... Any Tips? (Unity)

Cactiii
11-19-2014, 05:02 AM
I recently completed the story and loved about 95% of Unity. My #1 gripe, though, has to be the double assassinations, which are really inconsistent. I've found that getting right inbetween people tends to pretty consistently get a double assassination, but if you come from the side it's nearly impossible, and aerial double assassinations are a one in a million chance of occurring. Does anybody have any tips for getting these to occur consistently?

D.I.D.
11-19-2014, 05:06 AM
It works every time for me. You can't easily get it to work from the side, but front or rear is easy. You just need to see both bodies lit up in red, and it works. When you get good at it, you're not even looking for the colours anymore, and you can get an especially brutal double assassination by running straight at them.

jetlee2777
11-19-2014, 05:18 AM
It works every time for me. You can't easily get it to work from the side, but front or rear is easy. You just need to see both bodies lit up in red, and it works. When you get good at it, you're not even looking for the colours anymore, and you can get an especially brutal double assassination by running straight at them.

Yes thatīs right they must lit up red for to perform a double assasination had to figure it out as well,as when they only lit up in yellow then you only kill one.