PDA

View Full Version : What do you want next year?

Smithies89
11-19-2014, 03:36 AM
I want a more medieval setting something along the line of the opening of Unity, no guns ranged weapons are arrows and throwing knives.

Instead of fancy palaces I want big stone castles and cramped streets

I actually like he combat it just needs a bit of tweaking to make it more responsive with better camera angles when fighting multiple opponents

More cinematic kill opportunities like the confession booth but more than one for each assassination

The stealth really needs some work if we're sneaking into gloomy candle lit castles we should have dark areas to hide like Splinter Cell

Decapitations and amputations

The AC1 leg break I loved that move

cawatrooper9
11-19-2014, 04:35 AM
I've mentioned ideas like this before, but I think it's a bit more refined now.
Let me present Assassin's Creed: Gemini.

Set in the Classical Greek (or Roman) era, this game features Unity style controls, but also integrates some (albeit changed for the times) naval aspects, thus allowing for travel across the Mediterranean.
Gamers play through a prologue mission as the protagonists' father (or mother), but then must decide which of the parents' two twins the bloodline is following. The twist here is that one grows up to be a Templar, the other an Assassin. Thus, there are two different campaigns, increasing the replayability of the game.

The multiplayer would be expanded as well. Friends (and, if toggled on, other matchmade players) aligned with your faction could join your game to help you, even in the SP campaign. Conversely, friends (again, you may have the option to add matchmade players) from the enemy faction could also join Watch_Dogs style to serve as additional antagonists in SP missions. Co-op could exist as well, of course.

I guess the Classical setting isn't that important, but I think that might be a fun era for the games to head to. The main draw of this to me is the gameplay, though. I think it would be cool for the series to head in a direction like that (though perhaps a bit optimistic) I also wouldn't mind seeing a Shadow of Mordor style Nemesis System added to a future game, too.

SectionHades
11-19-2014, 04:39 AM
King arthur and the knights of the round table. King Arthur even had a sword of Eden, and assassinating the knights of the round table one by one would be just too damn awesome. To add more to the story maybe turn Mordred into an assassin and make him the main character?