PDA

View Full Version : Why only a single save file??

zoobezee
11-19-2014, 03:30 AM
Why did they do this? Only a single save file? They have had 3 save files on every single main story game since the very first one.
If they are worried about space on the Cloud, they should have limited it to only save file that can be backed up there.
Honestly i see no point in them having done this.
Why do i care? Because my wife is playing through the game series as well.

Ubisofts suggestion to fix this is to create another user account on my computer. i disagree.
Are they going to fix this, or basically tell the game fans to get used to it?

AjinkyaParuleka
11-19-2014, 06:59 AM
My brother is going to be so pissed off when he finds out.Same happened when we got Watch Dogs.

Pak Gatsu
11-19-2014, 09:25 AM
This is ridiculous, I have bought the limited edition for 70€ and if my girlfriend want to play this title must buy another license. I hope this problem would be fixed...

DAIMONDAMPS
11-19-2014, 12:34 PM
You could backup your save file - and disable cloud synchronization. Then just swap between your saves and your wife saves.

Pak Gatsu
11-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Do you know if it is possible to use the Uplay functionality with different users like the previous chapter on Xbox 360?

zoobezee
11-21-2014, 01:58 AM
You could backup your save file - and disable cloud synchronization. Then just swap between your saves and your wife saves.
Your telling me to adapt to a change a company has made.
Correct me if i am wrong, but it is the purpose of a gaming company or any entertainment company to make money off of pleasing there costumers, and ensuring that they return, correct?
This is NOT pleasing me.
i love the game. i really do. It has its flaws, and in a lot of ways, is better than previous iterations of the series, but mistakes are mistakes.
Regardless, no one who works for ubisoft who is reading this, and no one can do a thing about it. It would be nice if they did, but i have no choice but to do as you mentioned.
They even have a page dedicated to answering the question, "How do i delete my AC Unity save file?"
If that alone does not tell you that people, Ubisofts costumers, WANT multiple save files, then they are obviously blind. You do not need eagle vision to see that.