PDA

View Full Version : Clothes, Weapons Missing from ACU Gold Season Pass?

similarly
11-19-2014, 12:56 AM
Anybody else missing weapons or items from the ACU Gold Season Pass?

I have MOST things I think I'm supposed to have, but looking at the screenshots on the UPLAY store page for the season pass, I realized I don't have the Leipzig Hood (though I think I might have that over and under pistol), I don't have the Prussian waistcoat or the Spanish Cup Hilt Rapier (though I do have a "rapier" unlocked but not bought), I have the fleur de lys sword, I have the musketeer clothing. I also don't seem to have the War Axe.

I don't know if some of these items are supposed to be unlocked with the Extra Missions, or if they're in chests, or something like that though. As I said, I have MOST items I think I'm supposed to have, but apparently not ALL (made more difficult because Ubisoft didn't make a LIST of the store page's "20 weapons and 10 outfits to create your unique load-out!" that the Season Pass advertises.)

Has anybody else had trouble with this?

pbsec
11-19-2014, 02:14 AM
Yes,u are not the only one with this problem.I also have the Gold Edition and I missing stuff.Some are part of the Season Pass and I belive we will se those when it will be unlocked for Ubisoft.

Altair1789
11-19-2014, 04:37 AM
I haven't been able to connect anything with acinitiates or Unity, so half of what I was supposed to get dlc wise isn't there in Unity, and acinitiates thinks I've never played a single AC game