PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think it would be epic if SHAY......(SPOILERS)

MontrossXGMR
11-19-2014, 12:32 AM
Became the grand master of the Templars in the next AC game? You could play as Arno around 1800-1820 and Shay would be much older but still could realistically have attained grand master rank at his old age. The game would focus around Arno and perhaps Napoleon, with Shay as the mysterious antagonist that Arno is actively trying to stop or assassinate throughout the game. After all, Shay did kill Arnos father......why did Arno not seem to give a **** the entire time in Unity about this fact? It made no logical sense to me.

It would be a shame if Ubisoft just ignores a character like Shay with so much potential for a great story here.

souNdwAve89
11-19-2014, 02:05 AM
The ending of Rogue kind of hinted towards a confrontation between Shay and Connor. Of course, the Connor name drop could have just been fan service. I know that some fans have been saying it would be cool to have a Connor/Arno/Aveline/Eseosa vs Shay game. Considering how Unity introduced co-op, we can expect them to use that gameplay feature again in a future game. Just like how they introduced the naval gameplay in AC3, and having it fleshed out more in AC4 and Rogue.

MontrossXGMR
11-19-2014, 02:07 AM
The ending of Rogue kind of hinted towards a confrontation between Shay and Connor. Of course, the Connor name drop could have just been fan service. I know that some fans have been saying it would be cool to have a Connor/Arno/Aveline/Eseosa vs Shay game. Considering how Unity introduced co-op, we can expect them to use that gameplay feature again in a future game. Just like how they introduced the naval gameplay in AC3, and having it fleshed out more in AC4 and Rogue.

yeah a confrontation between Shay and Connor would also be very interesting. I just think Shay is too interesting of a character for Ubisoft to forget about or leave us with a big cliffhanger and never address him again. At the end of Rogue it is pretty clear that Shay is a high ranking Templar member and so I feel like we need to see more of him. The Assassin brotherhood should be aware of what a threat he is knowing Shay's reputation as being the Templars greatest assassin hunter

Perk89
11-19-2014, 02:32 AM
It would be really cool to see and extremely fitting to see Connor or Eseosa put Shay down after a long and dark Templar career. Not sure we'll get another game in this time period though.

cawatrooper9
11-19-2014, 02:56 AM
I'm so torn about that, though. Like I've said before, I'm so done with this period in time, and would love for the series to move elsewhere... on the other hand, a co-op game vs. Shay would be incredible.

harsab
11-19-2014, 03:37 AM
Just completed Rogue....(only took me a day) but yeah the ending definitely impressed me it was a major shock & i'm 90% sure we will see him as the Villain in the next ac as in the end he does say ''and another is about to begin'' could we see Arno & Connor team up to defeat Shay? it would be AWESOME.