PDA

View Full Version : Dont waste ur money

confused2425
11-18-2014, 10:54 PM
To be honest if i could go back before i bought this game i would of not bought it its a bad game some things are terrible for example the guards in red will always suspect as soon as Ur seen and im not saying seen a sneaking up i mean seen for just walking past in a none restricted area but they do have a lot of more npcs to hide in the crowd but then again u could stand bout 10ft from the guard in a crowd and they just ignore u all the dogs look the same and i mean seriously they all are the same just copied round it when ur getting chased just jump over a fence and they will just run in a circle and walk off even when they have seen u jump over the wall they wont go over like they did in the other games its basically like they saw everything that made black flag good and then went **** it lets ignore what works and milk the **** out off this game and they don't care there are so many problems the stealth is terrible if u want to win this game just take smoke bombs and u win the end done or if u want the best gear in as soon as possible then just do a so could hard mission and it gives u 25000 for finishing it then there u go in less than an hour u already got the second best sword game over and i love the assassins creed series but this is a joke if u want to go get something that's a bit better then go for assassin creed rouge it has the same mechanics off black flag just on a different side ur not a assassin but a Templar but other wise go buy another game that's not done by ubisoft they honestly knew this game was terrible and like a fat cat company they didn't give a **** just lies everywhere like normal and by the way the co-op is terrible if someone ain't got voice chat one then prepare for the most unorganized assassination ever told this is suppose to be a co-op game but they don't even have typing to chat to ur random team mates so yea save ur money and listen to the reviews and spend it on something worth getting just my opinion but like i said this is just a milked version off assassin creed not worth it at all.

Phyx42
11-18-2014, 11:53 PM
the guards in red will always suspect as soon as Ur seen and im not saying seen a sneaking up i mean seen for just walking past in a none restricted area
*Facepalm*

greywolf238
11-19-2014, 12:02 AM
Nice wall of words... :confused:

E-Chevy
11-19-2014, 01:15 AM
the guards in red will always suspect as soon as Ur seen and im not saying seen a sneaking up i mean seen for just walking past in a none restricted area.

Do you even pay attention to the dialogue when people talk in the game? Seriously, the "red guards" are explained within the first 5 mins of the game... -.-

similarly
11-19-2014, 01:26 AM
You know, I freakin' LOVE Black Flag. It was frustrating, but it was an absolute BLAST. But if you want to talk copy-paste, Black Flag was LOADED with copy-paste. Didn't lessen the fun.

I'm actually sorry you're not enjoying Unity, and I know there are a lot of people having problems, but I feel Unity has a LOT more variety than previous games, and I find myself using stealth a LOT more. I'm really enjoying sneaking around and doing stealth kills.

grim_jester1964
11-19-2014, 01:43 AM
I think they took the best parts of all the creeds and put them in this game.from Assassin's Creedfrom Assassin's Creedrevelations were you have assassins attacking you from behind to kill you. And being able to throw bombsbombs. And as for guards attacking they only attack if they see you come out of hiding

RVSage
11-19-2014, 02:05 AM
I guess this is some rage here.. for failing to beat those guards... :P ... They were explained when bellec takes you on the first mission.. (I mean so clearly with a pause )...To all haters apart from performance glitches this was a fabulous game...

confused2425
11-19-2014, 02:10 AM
see there the thing i know black flag had a lot off copy and paste but the world felt more open that u barely noticed it but when its just when u see the same criminal do the same thing like 6 times in about 1 hour off roaming the streets or a thieve that u tackle that can barely run at all i mean come on in black flag the thieves where great they really made u run for ur money literally loved it how they would run and climbed to get away from ya and literally did anything to stay alive and keep what they stole

now on unity they don't run that fast at all and they don't know where there going i was watching a thieve run back and forth past the person they stole from was funny but still its like they made black flag a brilliant game and then anything that made that game good just disappeared.

KLN55
11-19-2014, 02:15 AM
Not to mention OP just copy pasted this in another thread here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/954274-Would-you-recommend-ACU-if-PC-glitches-were-fixed?p=10355472#post10355472

Razrback16
11-19-2014, 03:22 AM
Yeah not very happy with this game at all. Worst in the series as far as I'm concerned. I still love the overall series, but they did some really bad things with this game. Combat system is TERRIBLE!

Nogeaux
11-19-2014, 04:22 AM
Disagree - like most things in life; some like, some do not. Personally I think the combat is GREAT!

USAdystopia
11-19-2014, 04:50 AM
He definitely doesn't waste punctuation or "."s. He used two, today!

Eymerich
11-19-2014, 04:54 AM
Mr. Joyce, is that you?

USAdystopia
11-19-2014, 05:07 AM
No...it's your MOM! Get off my computer and go look for a job!

Eymerich
11-21-2014, 02:36 PM
No...it's your MOM! Get off my computer and go look for a job!

Uh...i was answering to the topic creator, pal, cool down. James Joyce is the author of famed novel "Ulysses" which is well known for the "stream of consciousness" style of writing, that has no punctuation of sorts. Eek, is everyone in this forum out of their mind?