PDA

View Full Version : just say sorry !!!!!!!!

villianO__O
11-18-2014, 09:52 PM
unity is garbage you know you launch a crap unfinished game ... look at all your customers i had to return my copy and buy GTA V just to feel not robbed JUST SAY SORRY UBISOFT that's all we want asmit your mistake and fix it by saying sorry and we have eta that is???????????????????/ so we not on this site 40 times a day ? thx your old customer

Lonnie_Jackson
11-18-2014, 10:06 PM
Why do you want an apology if you have already returned the game and got something else you wanted? If you want an apology, do to the fact your pride will be hurt for coming back next year. Well, I don't think you'll get one. Assassin's Creed will be moving on so try being constructive about what is wrong and make an effort in trying to help the next one. Thanks for reading.

shafdude
11-18-2014, 10:07 PM
LOL. The game is great just the performance makes it unplayable. Maybe if the didn't release a new game every year.

Pacio132
11-18-2014, 10:11 PM
Get it on the xbox 1, i hav had no problems with i on there! I know some of you might not want to, but there are no problems with this game on xbox that are game breaking

villianO__O
11-18-2014, 10:13 PM
Get it on the xbox 1, i hav had no problems with i on there! I know some of you might not want to, but there are no problems with this game on xbox that are game breaking

im not buy a new console to play a still buggy game lol nut thx glade you can go online

Pacio132
11-18-2014, 10:17 PM
im not buy a new console to play a still buggy game lol nut thx glade you can go online

Are you twelve? your grammar is horrible, if you are trying to call me an idiot, then first of all, learn basic grammar and spelling, i was trying to help

Lonnie_Jackson
11-18-2014, 10:23 PM
I don't think he was trying to call you an idiot. I believe English may not be his first language. After patch 2 I have had no problem connecting on Ps4 either. So if you do come back you shouldn't have as many issues. Even patch 3 won't solve everything so you've been warned.

Sejdovic11
11-18-2014, 10:30 PM
I don't know about you guys, but this game is INCREDIBLY cinematic. A few less frames and my body wouldn't be able to take the immense amount of cinematicness!!!

villianO__O
11-18-2014, 10:51 PM
your right not english for first language sorry .. i could play solo mode but nothing online worked at all on ps4 i was saying it was good it worked for you friend no bad intent

Lonnie_Jackson
11-18-2014, 11:23 PM
Well I hope you give AC unity another chance one day. Game on man... Game on.