PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER]Unity has the best assassinations, bossfight, chase and tail missions

Sushiglutton
11-18-2014, 09:44 PM
Assassinations:

Several really good ones. The open areas, mod-missions (great concept!), combination of outdoor/indoor and 1-1 scale all make a pretty big difference imo. Just to pick one: Marie Levesque.

Bossfight:

Pierre Bellec. Think the new combat really looks great in this fight and the setting is smashing. It kind of look like a fencing scene from an adventure movie, very cool!

Chase:
Balloon mission obv. Awsome!

Tailing:
Tailing the barge by the Seine was pretty epic and not annoying at all.

souNdwAve89
11-18-2014, 10:22 PM
I agree. Gameplay wise, the game is great. I'm lucky I didn't run into a lot of bugs/glitches that many are having.

SpiritMuse
11-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Lol I had to redo that chase sequence a couple of times because I got lost. That tailing mission I did find pretty annoying though, they went way too fast for me to properly keep up (unless I'm totally missing something).

Cactiii
11-18-2014, 10:35 PM
I think this entire thread will be full of spoilers, so I'm not going to bother with the tags, but all of the missions were really excellent. Once you're given free reign to go around the city, I honestly can't think of a single non-fun mission. The fight with Bellec was really awesome- it was cinematic, emotional and challenging, really showing off all of the best aspects of the combat. My two favorite assassinations were probably La Touche and Maria. With La Touche, it felt so satisfying to finally stab the bastard after him being such a weasel the entire time, as well as the variety of guards and infiltration opportunities. With Maria, I triggered the fireworks, so it was a matter of waiting on the bench until the fireworks went off, then slowly creeping through the crowd to stab her, and sprint away, only to find that almost all of the exits are blocked. It was a really cool mission.

The balloon chase was a really cool mission, it added a cool spin on the chases. I do wish that they would've given Elise a bit better dialogue because she kept repeating the same short phrases and it got really annoying (the same for the mission in the hedge maze. God that was annoying.).

Lonnie_Jackson
11-19-2014, 02:48 AM
Lol I had to redo that chase sequence a couple of times because I got lost. That tailing mission I did find pretty annoying though, they went way too fast for me to properly keep up (unless I'm totally missing something).

Did you stick to the roof not to run into guards? It was a lot easier that way. I made sure to 100 all objectives which made it easier on how to approach most missions.

cawatrooper9
11-19-2014, 02:53 AM
I absolutely agree, especially in the boss fight that you mentioned.