PDA

View Full Version : So how do you get the rewards for club competition?

LoyalACFan
11-18-2014, 09:22 PM
I'm talking specifically, give me details. I haven't joined/made a club yet, but I'm really wanting some of the rewards locked out by club competition. If it's just like the AC4 community challenges where you have to fill a quota of certain actions, I'll probably do it, but if you actually have to compete with other clubs and come in first place in scheduled events, then f**k that, I have neither the time nor interest to grind this game with strangers for a legendary coat.

P.S. they really need to stop putting this kind of bulls**t in these games. Social events/community challenges were UNIVERSALLY reviled by everyone on the forums (I seriously never saw a single person who copped to liking them) and this is even more annoying since it seems harder to get and it locks off literally the best items in the game.

SG_Shadow_Gaming
11-18-2014, 09:39 PM
I don't think there is a set date for Club Competition to release. Hopefully sometime this week but I don't think you need t win club competition either to get the gear. There is a price there for a reason so I am assuming you can buy it outright as long as you have enough money.

LoyalACFan
11-18-2014, 10:01 PM
I don't think there is a set date for Club Competition to release. Hopefully sometime this week but I don't think you need t win club competition either to get the gear. There is a price there for a reason so I am assuming you can buy it outright as long as you have enough money.

Nah, you have to unlock it via club competition and THEN buy it. I had enough money and it still wouldn't let me.

SG_Shadow_Gaming
11-19-2014, 12:29 AM
Nah, you have to unlock it via club competition and THEN buy it. I had enough money and it still wouldn't let me.

No, you're not understanding. Obviously you can't buy the gear yet because Club Competition isn't out yet. Once it is out I'm sure you can buy it as long as you have enough without having to obtain it via Club Competition. It would be stupid to have a price there and the only way to get it is by beating the club competition. If that was the case the price wouldn't be there like the other pieces of gear that require you to do a Co-op mission or story mission.

The8bitAsian
11-19-2014, 12:38 AM
No, you're not understanding. Obviously you can't buy the gear yet because Club Competition isn't out yet. Once it is out I'm sure you can buy it as long as you have enough without having to obtain it via Club Competition. It would be stupid to have a price there and the only way to get it is by beating the club competition. If that was the case the price wouldn't be there like the other pieces of gear that require you to do a Co-op mission or story mission.

I believe you do have to play a club competition so that you can buy these legendary items. However, you don't need to win a tournament or beat another club. You just need to participate in a club competition and then these items will be unlocked to buy.

SG_Shadow_Gaming
11-19-2014, 01:10 AM
I believe you do have to play a club competition so that you can buy these legendary items. However, you don't need to win a tournament or beat another club. You just need to participate in a club competition and then these items will be unlocked to buy.

You get it. It's either it's unlocked from the get go or you at least need to participate and then buy whatever you want.

LoyalACFan
11-19-2014, 01:40 AM
Well, do we have any inkling of when club competition will be out?