PDA

View Full Version : Savegame LOSE - Help Please

nills_mc
11-18-2014, 07:52 PM
20 or 30 minutes ago, while i was playing AC Unity, suddenly I get a UPLAY conection lost (my conection was OK, was just UPLAY servers offline).

10 minute later, when connection with UPLAY come back, i try enter to my game, but... game don't load my last save, game start again!!!!

What i must do?

SFR-Greyman
11-18-2014, 07:56 PM
same happened to me...I have to start from step 1.

Fragmentalist
11-18-2014, 07:58 PM
I wonder how many thousand people were just affected that global glitch. My savegame has been corrupted as well. Not possible to restore by deleting the 2nd file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames.

Wish I could refund the game now (especially after being massively spoiled by a thread on the f****g unmoderated German forum), but alas.
Good luck with restoring the saves, but I think they were all corrupted for tons of people just now because the servers probably went offline in the middle of saving, which it does very often.

Smurf_Xynum
11-18-2014, 08:06 PM
i got the same lost it all
al my hours lost -.-

Oqular
11-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Happened to me on Sunday so now I back up my saves. I sync them with the cloud only after back up copy is done and I know I will not lose anything (you can see files like 1.upload in save directory - this is to e sent to UBI on next cloud sync). Simply play on disabled sync/ exit game/ make copy/enable sync/pleay till game saves (few mins)/exit/make copy/disable sync for next day long session and start over - little long but works for me. To be honest I would even play without cloud sync like in back flag (still back up my saves after each session there lol) but companion app require sync so dont want to waste those blue chests.

TheLegery.GPV
11-18-2014, 08:16 PM
got the same prob.. i deleted my savegame and restored it... now it's back.. :)

p.s. close uplay before you do it

janomcseitan
11-18-2014, 08:33 PM
got the same prob.. i deleted my savegame and restored it... now it's back.. :)

p.s. close uplay before you do it

How :( ?

nills_mc
11-19-2014, 12:16 AM
Hi again, i call UBISOFT spain, and they send me this steps:

save your game save files to another location for easy access later, you can find them in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Ubisoft \ Ubisoft Game Launcher \ savegames \.

Activate the offline mode, for this go to the icon in the top right gear shape and select settings in the new window, select Network and one of the finish options, you can choose to start in offline mode.

Launch the game and once inside press ALT + TAB to return to the desktop, select your saved game files that you saved earlier and paste them in their original location.

Close and re-launch the game, you should now be able to see your games. Play until the game save again.

I do these steps, but my game was corrupt in my computer and cloud.

The third time that I call to ubisoft, the guy explain to me that maybe if I was saving when server was turning off, both saves get corrupt....

Finally the guy tell me that the only that i can do is start a new game, and all days keep a copy of savegames...

Aethroth
11-19-2014, 01:16 AM
"C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Ubisoft \ Ubisoft Game Launcher \ savegames \.

I think Ubisoft is a last stupid editor use "C: \ Program Files:"

Today all editor are not stupid and use "my doc\saved game" because generaly "my doc" is on other partition (D:, E:, or F)
Game of ubisoft, is the only ****ing game or I lose my saves games actually (after format c: (just system on C: )) ..... Oh wait cloud steam or uplay work for backup my saved game ? NO....

When you want you change this one.........

(ps: 100h+ ac black flag lost, 200hours+ lost with ac brotherhood, révélation. Ty ubisoft whit ******** uplay)