PDA

View Full Version : Stutter is district specific....

OppaRex
11-18-2014, 01:12 PM
I have been playin the game for quite a while now.... I have finished 22% of the game and I am in middle of sequence 6. Everything was fine and playable up till now.... coz I explored only 3 of the districts properly... No once did I have any stutter till now... Today I traveled to Sorbonne and there was massive drop in FPS... I dropped to 19. And the districts near to it is where the stutter started... I reduced when I come back to Notre dame.....

I have decided to stop my play through until the next patch arrives.... Its a shame... coz I was enjoying the game a lot

legadrieclya
11-18-2014, 03:54 PM
I have been playin the game for quite a while now.... I have finished 22% of the game and I am in middle of sequence 6. Everything was fine and playable up till now.... coz I explored only 3 of the districts properly... No once did I have any stutter till now... Today I traveled to Sorbonne and there was massive drop in FPS... I dropped to 19. And the districts near to it is where the stutter started... I reduced when I come back to Notre dame.....

I have decided to stop my play through until the next patch arrives.... Its a shame... coz I was enjoying the game a lot

confirm.

for me..the game became a bit slow when I'm in high density districts. But when I'm on the open space it's normal. well if you use eagle vision.. it helps.

topeira1980
11-18-2014, 04:56 PM
i get horrible low twenties around notre dame and decent fps in the southern parts of paris. strange. it doesnt seem to have anything to do with crowds. indoors are bad as well. cafe theatre is like 15 or 18 fps for me for no apparent reason.

PricklyBlitz
11-18-2014, 10:10 PM
yea the stuttering is seems to be a gpu problem i was monitoring my card and my vram usuage was around 2026 mb i have 2048 so its just a little under that so its not going over, then i noticed my gpu core was all over the place averging at around 88-90% usage and then certain areas of the game it would spike to 100% then 99% then 100% again and itll keep on doing it for a while