PDA

View Full Version : Just lost everything

fL0renTin0
11-18-2014, 01:03 PM
So I was about to go on Unity and play for a bit and when I started the game it took me back to the start with the memory of the Tragedy of whoever. I quit, disconnect and reconnect to uplay enter the game and then I'm at the game menu and on my save file I have 0% total progression and yet on my achievements I have up the sequence 5 completed.
Also I have the companion app which now is telling me that it can't locate Arno and yet the map is as unlocked as I had left it yesterday. Can someone please tell me what happened because I am not in the mood to the start this game from scratch with all the bugs and dilemmas that Ubisoft left it with. I'm not sure if the game is saved locally or online so my speculations lay between the savefiles corrupted or the game didn't connect to the cloud storage with the files. Some answers would be appreciated.

seville57
11-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Same here, my data save file was corrupt (the whole game is corrupt). Tryin to repair it but no go. Started a new game.

I'm savin to my HD.

babyplex2
11-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Same here, my data save file was corrupt (the whole game is corrupt). Tryin to repair it but no go. Started a new game.

I'm savin to my HD.

Same thing happened to me today. Played for 18 hours until i hit 4th stage memory, quit and went for dinner.
When I came back, it said it had a mismatch in save games as it loaded the game and asked me if i wanted to restore from local or cloud backup.

I chose local and it started me from scratch. The thing is, I cant even play from scratch now as every game play since would NOT be saved. It would just tell me that my save data is in conflict with the cloud save and start me from scratch regardless of whether i choose local or cloud save backup.

If bad frame rates weren't enough, this has got to be the last straw in a serious of frustrating unity related incidents. Heck, I can't even log into this forum to post with my game account as it would give an error when doing so...

Everything unity related just seems broken right now. It's a real shame given the positive experiences I have had with their previous Assassin's Creed titles.

If anyone has any idea how to get out of the corrupted/wrong save game loop I'm in, please give me a beep!

shadygiz
11-18-2014, 03:35 PM
Same thing happened to me today. Played for 18 hours until i hit 4th stage memory, quit and went for dinner.
When I came back, it said it had a mismatch in save games as it loaded the game and asked me if i wanted to restore from local or cloud backup.

I chose local and it started me from scratch. The thing is, I cant even play from scratch now as every game play since would NOT be saved. It would just tell me that my save data is in conflict with the cloud save and start me from scratch regardless of whether i choose local or cloud save backup.

If bad frame rates weren't enough, this has got to be the last straw in a serious of frustrating unity related incidents. Heck, I can't even log into this forum to post with my game account as it would give an error when doing so...

Everything unity related just seems broken right now. It's a real shame given the positive experiences I have had with their previous Assassin's Creed titles.

If anyone has any idea how to get out of the corrupted/wrong save game loop I'm in, please give me a beep!

if you have to start the game afresh, go into the following folder and delete BOTH save files >>>> C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[your unique id number]\720

this should now allow you to start a new game without the loop

janomcseitan
11-18-2014, 03:38 PM
I've lost everything too 2 days ago :( I was in the last memory and I don't want to start a new game, I want my savegame.

If there's no fix soon, I'll uninstall the game.