PDA

View Full Version : Who else liked the opening gameplay in Unity more than the rest of the game? SPOILERS

MontrossXGMR
11-18-2014, 12:21 PM
I'm referring to when you briefly play as that Templar guy trying to hunt down the Assassin who is trying to steal the artifact. It just felt like that Crusader era setting looked more interesting and epic. I was hoping to see and play more of it. Playing as Arno is Paris was pretty bland and boring overall IMO. Although if the story/script had been better I probably wouldn't be saying this.

Good news is that It does seem like Ubisoft can pull off an older time period again for a future AC game. The graphics engine looks nice for that Middle Ages time period

VestigialLlama4
11-18-2014, 12:31 PM
I'm referring to when you briefly play as that Templar guy trying to hunt down the Assassin who is trying to steal the artifact. It just felt like that Crusader era setting looked more interesting and epic. I was hoping to see and play more of it. Playing as Arno is Paris was pretty bland and boring overall IMO. Although if the story/script had been better I probably wouldn't be saying this.

Good news is that It does seem like Ubisoft can pull off an older time period again for a future AC game. The graphics engine looks nice for that Middle Ages time period

They chronicled the Crusader Era in AC1, but I always felt that they could go back for another game.

I agree that the opening was excellent.

DevilGearKombat
11-18-2014, 01:02 PM
Heck yeah! In-fact, I too didn't like Paris much.