PDA

View Full Version : disko over holland

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 03:16 AM
no matter what..... the miles davis bible of eternity rocks on........... with marvin gaye in the background ....... rocking on with billy cobham and joe zawinul ......... herbie hancock watching over like zeus on his cloud formation......... whatever got me into this game ? .............. I used to be a young boy building BF109 and spitfires from balsa wood to fly with my futaba remote control .............. i always dreamed of a computer game where you could fly the real birds of WW2 ... my dreams came true with IL2 and i suddenly remembered a lost youth period ...... now i fly 109 and MIG3s through fire and hell and i kill every thing in my way ......

i love IL2 sturmovik and i also love all of you pilots aswell ................ better then me or worse then me .... just the same .... "it's another beautiful day at the eastern front"

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 03:16 AM
no matter what..... the miles davis bible of eternity rocks on........... with marvin gaye in the background ....... rocking on with billy cobham and joe zawinul ......... herbie hancock watching over like zeus on his cloud formation......... whatever got me into this game ? .............. I used to be a young boy building BF109 and spitfires from balsa wood to fly with my futaba remote control .............. i always dreamed of a computer game where you could fly the real birds of WW2 ... my dreams came true with IL2 and i suddenly remembered a lost youth period ...... now i fly 109 and MIG3s through fire and hell and i kill every thing in my way ......

i love IL2 sturmovik and i also love all of you pilots aswell ................ better then me or worse then me .... just the same .... "it's another beautiful day at the eastern front"

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 03:17 AM
Cheers