PDA

View Full Version : Unity is unplayable and keeps crashing for me right now

MontrossXGMR
11-18-2014, 08:52 AM
I cannot load my save file for Unity anymore. The game keeps crashing with an error message CE-34878-0. I literally cannot play the game at all right now.

This is on the PS4.

It is frustrating that I payed $60 plus tax for a game that wont even load my save file anymore. This is almost exactly what happened to me with Watch Dogs when many people could not play the game at all for weeks because it would never load there save files.

And yes I have contacted UBI support and left a comment on the live blog already.

Is anyone else having this problem where the game is unplayable for them?

I've been a loyal Ubisoft fan for years but these problems that render their games unplayable after we pay a premium price for them is ridiculous.

UrbanDragoCobra
11-18-2014, 09:55 AM
I cannot load my save file for Unity anymore. The game keeps crashing with an error message CE-34878-0. I literally cannot play the game at all right now.

This is on the PS4.

It is frustrating that I payed $60 plus tax for a game that wont even load my save file anymore. This is almost exactly what happened to me with Watch Dogs when many people could not play the game at all for weeks because it would never load there save files.

And yes I have contacted UBI support and left a comment on the live blog already.

Is anyone else having this problem where the game is unplayable for them?

I've been a loyal Ubisoft fan for years but these problems that render their games unplayable after we pay a premium price for them is ridiculous.

Hey,

I agree and am having similar issues. With mine it will load up to the save file screen. Then one of two things happen, I click, it freezes and crashes to XBOX Home page, or it goes into the game, works for a min and then freezes with a humming noise and then crashes to XBOX Home page again. It is very frustrating. I'm with you. I have been an avid Ubisoft gamer for a while, AC, Far Cry, Splinter Cell (in fact all Tom Clancy games) etc, and it is really dissapointing that something like this happens to a company that has made some really good games in the past. After this and the Watch Dogs fiasco, I have cancelled my pre order of Far Cry 4 and will be waiting until this AC problem is fixed and Far Cry is released long enough to prove they have not made the same mistakes.

PLEASE TELL US WHEN THE XBOX PATCH WILL BE READY TO FIX THIS

I didn't spend 60 for the game to just sit on a shelf.