PDA

View Full Version : Does the modern day story progress in rogue? *PLEASE DON'T SPOIL*

SectionHades
11-18-2014, 08:03 AM
*ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY SPOILERS*

I just finished ACU, and I have got to say, I'm a bit disappointed with the modern storyline, since it did not progress at all and I do not want to spend another $60 if rogue is not going to make any differences in the modern story line as well.
Can anyone please kindly tell me if there is a modern day story progression in Rogue? If yes, how on a scale of 1-10 how big is the progression?

Riku_Kurosaki15
11-18-2014, 08:07 AM
Well I'm not sure what you mean by "progression" but it does have a modern day story that's set in Abstergo Entertainment like ACIV but it's relevant to the game. They make mention of the MD events that happened in ACIV though. But I think Rogue takes place before Unity in terms of both the past story and modern day story. For sure the past story but not sure on the MD story so don't quote me on that. I only just recently finished Rogue and was waiting for the new patch(which happened today)before I start Unity.

SectionHades
11-18-2014, 08:09 AM
What I meant by progression is taking the modern day story further by giving us an insight of what Juno is doing. You get the idea.

Riku_Kurosaki15
11-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Oh then no. Juno's hardly in the game at all. I mean she is but you said no spoilers. It's very, very minor and has no impact I think on the MD story.

SectionHades
11-18-2014, 08:24 AM
That's all I wanted to know. Thanks a lot friend!

DevilGearKombat
11-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Without spoiling anything - a specific Initiates character is put on screen in Rogue, and there's some stuff you'll be able to hack throughout the area you're in, but... um... no - not much. Rogue's modern era is disguised as something intriguing, but isn't.