PDA

View Full Version : TeamSpeak Server for Australian and New Zealand Assassin's

mirage357
11-18-2014, 07:46 AM
G'day all over the coming days I will be making headway into getting an ACU teamspeak server up and running. Priority at the moment is gathering enough players to warrant the need for one. Considering the amount of people playing the game Australian and New Zealand players will get the details before I hand them out further (eg English speaking is pretty much a must at this point in time).

If you want to add me simply add my UPlay name or you can find me on Steam under mirage357mm. Alternatively leave your details here in this thread. And I'll be able to compile a list of peoples Usernames and Details (eg. usernames and whether belong to a club clan etc.)

I will be Editing this first post later on for details such as server IP, Rules and Regulations (I'm pretty F**king lenient just about anything goes) and possibly password will follow as I get the information for it all.

Brocalus
11-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Added your steam, Brocalus is my username. And on uplay. Would be good to play with some Aussies/NZ people especially since its not even working atm, player wise/online co-op.