PDA

View Full Version : Assassin CLub user list problem.

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 05:20 AM
When the members of my club accept the request the only thing that comes up is my own user name multiple times.. is anyone else having this problem? I have 4 members and they are all showing up as my own name:mad::mad:

Shaftex
11-18-2014, 05:31 AM
When the members of my club accept the request the only thing that comes up is my own user name multiple times.. is anyone else having this problem? I have 4 members and they are all showing up as my own name:mad::mad:

Hello mate, I am having this same issue. I have my own club called: Professionals

When someone requests to join, I have to accept them. However now my club is maxed out at 50 members, but I never even accepted 50 members... Makes no sense, it's like people are accepting themselves into MY Club.. There are people that aren't even in my club that are being displayed infinite times & I can't do anything about it... It's so random & buggy. It needs to be looked at & fixed ASAP

ALSO since my club is maxed at 50 members, sometimes I tend to forget, & when I try to accept someone, the game crashes on me. But when it's not maxed out the game doesn't crash.

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 05:44 AM
Yeah it is surely something that needs to be addressed quickly... also a lot of the gold and blue chests need to be worked on as well, I have the app and I have the initiates but I cant rank up in them yet to unlock the chests... SUPER LAME... man so many things are not complete with this game... shame big time on the UBI money hungry people.. ( NOT the devs )