PDA

View Full Version : All problem people are having aside I want to thank you Ubisoft.

TESTSUBJECT83
11-18-2014, 04:54 AM
I know people are experiencing unplayable bugs and glitches and are having trouble enjoying this game.
I myself are having no issues other than pop ins and texture issues. My framerate is fine (40 to 70 fps) and I have not experienced a single crash of game breaking bug.

Anyways all problems aside I just want to thank you Ubisoft for all the hard work and passion that the artists put into this game.
The detail in this recreation of Paris is simply amazing, and the lighting is drop dead gorgeous! I cant say enough about how good the lighting is.
I know your getting a lot of **** over the launch of this game, but I just want to tell you aside from missing game mechanics like "gentle push" for instance, I mean this game is all about giant crowds and you left that out? This game is a great addition the the AC franchise and I hope the issues get fixed soon so people can focus on all the good things about this game instead of the bad.

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 05:07 AM
I too have been complaining a lot about this game, there are some good things done to this game. The main thing I have been *****ing about is really not the dev's hard work but the company call ubisoft.. they are more and more turning into greedy people... relax on the money and know it will come even faster if you make a more well polished game and really give gamers the things they respect.. The people at the top as it is everywhere is just concerned with filling there pockets with money... well news flash if you keep burning gamers and not thinking about offering say some kind of compensation you could lose a lot of money as well... think about that ubi!

TESTSUBJECT83
11-18-2014, 05:24 AM
I too have been complaining a lot about this game, there are some good things done to this game. The main thing I have been *****ing about is really not the dev's hard work but the company call ubisoft.. they are more and more turning into greedy people... relax on the money and know it will come even faster if you make a more well polished game and really give gamers the things they respect.. The people at the top as it is everywhere is just concerned with filling there pockets with money... well news flash if you keep burning gamers and not thinking about offering say some kind of compensation you could lose a lot of money as well... think about that ubi!

I agree.
I bet the dev's wanted more time with the game but greedy-soft made them release it earlier then they needed to really polish the game.
Its to bad everything's about money,it really hurts these amazing works of art these devs pour their heart and soul into and turns them into controversy and leaves a bad tastes in a lot of gamers mouths.

eternalsoul201
11-18-2014, 05:30 AM
I know people are experiencing unplayable bugs and glitches and are having trouble enjoying this game.
I myself are having no issues other than pop ins and texture issues. My framerate is fine (40 to 70 fps) and I have not experienced a single crash of game breaking bug.

Anyways all problems aside I just want to thank you Ubisoft for all the hard work and passion that the artists put into this game.
The detail in this recreation of Paris is simply amazing, and the lighting is drop dead gorgeous! I cant say enough about how good the lighting is.
I know your getting a lot of **** over the launch of this game, but I just want to tell you aside from missing game mechanics like "gentle push" for instance, I mean this game is all about giant crowds and you left that out? This game is a great addition the the AC franchise and I hope the issues get fixed soon so people can focus on all the good things about this game instead of the bad.

you are the biggest brown noser I have ever seen. yeah they sell you a half a game and you love it. i'll sell you a third of my game looks great. looking great and being great are two different things. games are made to be played, people are deceived by the look of the games. the gameplay sucks in ACU, the missions are the worst AC missions ever, besides a couple of missions..they took away hiding bodies. lame *** assassin weapons. we want more concealed weapons like an assassin would have, a wider range of the phantom blades, poison, fire, shock maybe setting traps, they took away luring guards by whistling. they could have made the assassin hide in trees too. a bow is a silent weapon and a long range at that for picking off guards on rooftops. give us a variety of weapons to choose from. not polearms an assassin wont be using a polearm for a weapon, would you want to be noticed.
the only thing new about it is the phantom blade. look what they took away. games are suppose to be moving forward. if it wasn't for they way the game looked, it would be in the bottom of the assassins creed barrel

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 05:38 AM
Yeah they got rid of selecting the hidden blade as a weapon to fight with, which is lame sauce... they got rid of hand to hand LAME... they made eagle vision timed now LAME... when you jump to farther

places it seems like he floats to the spot sometimes.. LAME.... They got rid of throwing knives ( that's been gone for a while but they are awesome silent tools ) they made it so you can have only one

pistol that's lame at least lets have two... The cloth animations are pretty stiff they should fix that for real! luring guards by whistle was awesome but they took that out as well -_-

All in all they need to bring a lot of **** back they took out... they even removed you taking a person weapon and using it against them like really THAT was cool why remove it???? All in all its a OK

game but they should have kept a lot of good things in it... Shame.

TESTSUBJECT83
11-18-2014, 06:37 AM
Yeah they got rid of selecting the hidden blade as a weapon to fight with, which is lame sauce... they got rid of hand to hand LAME... they made eagle vision timed now LAME... when you jump to farther

places it seems like he floats to the spot sometimes.. LAME.... They got rid of throwing knives ( that's been gone for a while but they are awesome silent tools ) they made it so you can have only one

pistol that's lame at least lets have two... The cloth animations are pretty stiff they should fix that for real! luring guards by whistle was awesome but they took that out as well -_-

All in all they need to bring a lot of **** back they took out... they even removed you taking a person weapon and using it against them like really THAT was cool why remove it???? All in all its a OK

game but they should have kept a lot of good things in it... Shame.

I agree, they took alot of good mechanics out in sacrifice for more NPC's.
All the things you listed, plus not being able to hide bodies, no fast walk, no gentle push, no whistling to distract an enemy, no running up a wall and jumping sideways, and a few more cant think of atm.
There is a lot wrong with the game, but despite all that it is a good game and Im having fun with it.
Im just glad Im not experiencing all the horrible bugs and glitches that people are dealing with.
I agree...shame.

TESTSUBJECT83
11-18-2014, 06:41 AM
you are the biggest brown noser I have ever seen. yeah they sell you a half a game and you love it. i'll sell you a third of my game looks great. looking great and being great are two different things. games are made to be played, people are deceived by the look of the games. the gameplay sucks in ACU, the missions are the worst AC missions ever, besides a couple of missions..they took away hiding bodies. lame *** assassin weapons. we want more concealed weapons like an assassin would have, a wider range of the phantom blades, poison, fire, shock maybe setting traps, they took away luring guards by whistling. they could have made the assassin hide in trees too. a bow is a silent weapon and a long range at that for picking off guards on rooftops. give us a variety of weapons to choose from. not polearms an assassin wont be using a polearm for a weapon, would you want to be noticed.
the only thing new about it is the phantom blade. look what they took away. games are suppose to be moving forward. if it wasn't for they way the game looked, it would be in the bottom of the assassins creed barrel

So funny how people like you get so upset when others have an opinion that is different from their own.
I agree that this game is missing ALOT. But Im just trying to say some of the good things about the game even if there is more bad things.
All and all Im still having alot of fun.
Im sorry if your not.

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 07:17 AM
I have to agree I been crying alot about this game and for good reason its a mess, but at the same time there are some good things going on with it... but they took so much out... and I feel so deeply its missing a lot of charm of the first 2 games.. its worth playing but I dont think this is that GREAT AC experience we have all been waiting for. the coop when it works is nice if it does not get too stale too fast.