PDA

View Full Version : Still can't continue "confrontation" what r u going to do about this?

eternalsoul201
11-18-2014, 04:53 AM
I mean how do you get away with selling a game that's half way done in the first place, this game has a million and one bugs..and your attitude towards your customers is you don't care..cause you don't respond to the "BIG" issues that were experiencing..we need you to fix the fight with Bellec in sequence 7 cause some people are having problems with it..i am one of them who cannot continue the story. because the "B" mashing sequence does not work. it continually loops even after trying every button and every way. including keyboard and mouse and xb360 controller nothing works..i really don't care if you fix it or not..Ubisoft already lost me as a customer.

johnnydevil1
11-18-2014, 03:55 PM
I mean how do you get away with selling a game that's half way done in the first place, this game has a million and one bugs..and your attitude towards your customers is you don't care..cause you don't respond to the "BIG" issues that were experiencing..we need you to fix the fight with Bellec in sequence 7 cause some people are having problems with it..i am one of them who cannot continue the story. because the "B" mashing sequence does not work. it continually loops even after trying every button and every way. including keyboard and mouse and xb360 controller nothing works..i really don't care if you fix it or not..Ubisoft already lost me as a customer.

I have the same problem

Vestes
11-18-2014, 05:34 PM
The game is staring up well, just normal but.....

I can continue the story and im at sequence 4.

How can this be fixed,m without losing the game savings and all time i put in the game?

And can it be fixed without uninstalling the game?