PDA

View Full Version : the game is simply un-playable for me .... (FPS drops / camera changes direction)

HailLordSatan
11-18-2014, 03:49 AM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i dont usually post in forums ever but... this is ridiculous.

i definitely meet the minimum requirements, and FPS isn't really the issue.

i have a Geforce 770 GTX, intel i5 4570 @ 3.2GHz,

my FPS stays within 30-40 consistently with the exception that get these CONSTANT FPS drops, and then the camera just jerks to a random direction, bad enough to completely ruin fighting, chasing, parkouring, anything involving movement of the camera. the less i move the less it happens.

i do not experience this problem in any other game. ive tried every possible combo of GeForce Control Panel options. ive tried every combo of Vsync, adaptive, no vsync, all different variations of AA and all the other options,.... nothing changes.

doesn't matter the in-game graphics either... high .. low... sync, AA, nothing. does the same thing. its not an FPS issue. because when its not doing it every 3-6 seconds, its sitting at a consistent 30+ FPS. its something with the mouse that's rendering the game completely un-playable.

does anyone else have this issue? at all? i can't find anything anywhere someone describing the exact same problem as me.

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 04:51 AM
I get the camera shift too... idk why it does it..

AssassinVenice
11-18-2014, 04:55 AM
Stutter, my friend. That's what we're all getting for not having more than 2GB of VRAM.

Even people with 4GB of VRAM get those stutters. You wanna know why?

BECAUSE THE GAME USES MORE THAN 4GB OF VRAM!!! UNACCEPTABLE AND UNREASONABLE!

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 05:48 AM
Yes this game and all the addons they have are not complete at all the initiates and the companion app are all broken... COMMON UBI why in the hell did you let this **** out so soon and NOTHING is really

completed???? Oh wait you wanted our MONEY!!! such a damn shame... I LOVE the creed games but this one is making me more and more want to stop buying these games... because all you want is

money thats bull ****.... if you are in it to make great games then MAKE GREAT GAMES!!!! money will come even if you delay the game more, so what.. I would rather wait 6 more months or even a year if

REALLY needed to make the game far more smoother than this crap we have now... but you guys really wanted that money.. you are burning your bridges UBI!

lu-k38122
11-18-2014, 10:19 AM
Hi

I've the same issue with ACU. I bought my computer one year ago, it's an ASUS G75V with I7-3630QM 2.4 GHZ / 6GO RAM / Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 3GO VRAM.

I can play the game but it looks like a game for playstation 2 :mad:

That is to say, my one year old computer is already deprecated ??? Well, to update my computer I have to buy a new Geforce and more RAM just for one game ? Better buy a playstation 4...

Ridiculous.

Ubisoft is now a serious competitor for EA in terms of ****ty games.

From Paris with love, **** you Ubisoft.

aule10
11-18-2014, 11:17 AM
Stutter, my friend. That's what we're all getting for not having more than 2GB of VRAM.

Even people with 4GB of VRAM get those stutters. You wanna know why?

BECAUSE THE GAME USES MORE THAN 4GB OF VRAM!!! UNACCEPTABLE AND UNREASONABLE!

Nope it is not the VRAM that is the problem, people with SLI and 6 GB VRAM cards do's also have problems with stuttering.

babyplex2
11-18-2014, 03:15 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i dont usually post in forums ever but... this is ridiculous.

i definitely meet the minimum requirements, and FPS isn't really the issue.

i have a Geforce 770 GTX, intel i5 4570 @ 3.2GHz,

my FPS stays within 30-40 consistently with the exception that get these CONSTANT FPS drops, and then the camera just jerks to a random direction, bad enough to completely ruin fighting, chasing, parkouring, anything involving movement of the camera. the less i move the less it happens.

i do not experience this problem in any other game. ive tried every possible combo of GeForce Control Panel options. ive tried every combo of Vsync, adaptive, no vsync, all different variations of AA and all the other options,.... nothing changes.

doesn't matter the in-game graphics either... high .. low... sync, AA, nothing. does the same thing. its not an FPS issue. because when its not doing it every 3-6 seconds, its sitting at a consistent 30+ FPS. its something with the mouse that's rendering the game completely un-playable.

does anyone else have this issue? at all? i can't find anything anywhere someone describing the exact same problem as me.

Same story different platform...random jerks and stutters.. camera smooth in all directions and just when you are turning it to face an enemy it jerks (pun intended) you off aim and causes you to die. :P

I'm running 2 X GTX690 in quad sli with Intel i7-3930K. Both GPU and CPU are stock and none overclocked.The only time this game is playable (and that means living with random graphic stutters) is when I drop all graphic settings to their lowest possible, remove v-sync, and stretch and reduce resolution to the lowest possible.

Even then, I'm running only at 33-36fps on a 2160x1280 resolution.. it gets worse when I up it to my native 3240x1920 resolution.

I have had no issues running 4K on my setup in games like FFXIV:ARR and Neverwinter and was just shocked at the atrocious amount of issues Unity has.