PDA

View Full Version : turn off blood and bad language?

elevatedbuckle
11-18-2014, 03:48 AM
Is there an option to toggle language and blood on this game? just wondering because of having younger children in the house.

My_Treehawk
11-18-2014, 04:20 AM
I know you can shut the blood off, but not sure about the language.

Options>Game Options>Blood FX

DevilGearKombat
11-18-2014, 12:45 PM
You'll be able to remove Animus Blood, but nothing with Language, no. There isn't much swearing in Assassin's Creed, anyways. In Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed: Rogue and Assassin's Creed: Unity, the swearing is pretty easy to miss.

D.I.D.
11-18-2014, 01:13 PM
This is a character who routinely slits throats and stabs people through their mouths and out of the back of their skulls with a sword. You can't turn off those animations, so if that sounds like too much for the kids then you might have to wait a few years (or play it in strict privacy, if you ever get a moment to yourself).

DevilGearKombat
11-18-2014, 01:28 PM
This is a character who routinely slits throats and stabs people through their mouths and out of the back of their skulls with a sword. You can't turn off those animations, so if that sounds like too much for the kids then you might have to wait a few years (or play it in strict privacy, if you ever get a moment to yourself).

Besides Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Revelations, the animations are the biggest problem above everything else.