PDA

View Full Version : how do it delete my save?

lmShady
11-18-2014, 12:26 AM
how can i delete my save?
i've tried this https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/9/4043/how-do-i-delete-my-save-file-in-assassins-creed-unity/kA030000000ej5QCAQ but the folder just showing up again after i'm lunching the game.
i think i need to delete it from the uplay cloud, anyone know how to that that?
thanks to anyone who help! (:

D.I.D.
11-18-2014, 12:42 AM
Lots of console players are complaining about this too. Incredibly, there is no "New Game" option on any platform, so it's not just PC players who are experiencing this. I hope that they will fix this in a forthcoming patch.

MonkeySeeker
11-18-2014, 12:48 AM
Disable cloud sync in Uplay settings
Then delete the saves from the save folder
Then start a new game so a new save is created
Then you can re-enable cloud sync (if you want cloud sync at all)

Another option is to wait for Uplay to delete it randomly for you without you even asking.

I have to agree that it was yet another moronic decision not to have multiple save slots and a new game option.

jcasell
11-18-2014, 12:59 AM
having the exact same problem as OP....

lmShady
11-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Disable cloud sync in Uplay settings
Then delete the saves from the save folder
Then start a new game so a new save is created
Then you can re-enable cloud sync (if you want cloud sync at all)

Another option is to wait for Uplay to delete it randomly for you without you even asking.

I have to agree that it was yet another moronic decision not to have multiple save slots and a new game option.
hahahahahahah
thanks man for your help.
Now I have another problem, When I plug my PS4 controller in, the camera seems to constantly go up, even if I don't move the joystick.
i've tried it with my xbox 360 controller and it workes fine, but i prefer the ps 4 controller.
got any solution for that?

AndreDionne
11-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Can start new game on the PC. Just have to delete the save files to ACU in this folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\

But yep disable cloud sync after you do. Start new game let it save then activate cloud sync. Exit then restart. Just when you start up again it will ask which save file to load. Just make sure it's the new one. Can tell by the time stamp it created.

lmShady
11-18-2014, 06:39 PM
Can start new game on the PC. Just have to delete the save files to ACU in this folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\

But yep disable cloud sync after you do. Start new game let it save then activate cloud sync. Exit then restart. Just when you start up again it will ask which save file to load. Just make sure it's the new one. Can tell by the time stamp it created.
yeah already fixed that thanks.
but now i've another problem "Now I have another problem, When I plug my PS4 controller in, the camera seems to constantly go up, even if I don't move the joystick.
i've tried it with my xbox 360 controller and it workes fine, but i prefer the ps 4 controller."